"Of course both you and your mommy are beautiful young ladies." I poke her nose making her blush and giggle.

"I like you Mr Chase."

We start pressing out the dough and Tammy bring over the toppings. We let the girls put what they want on one pizza leaving the second for us.

"I saw you over here making my daughter blush." Tammy nudged me smirking. "What were you guys talking about?"

"She caught me taking regular glances at you and I let her know I think both you and your daughter are very beautiful young ladies as is my daughter." Honesty is my thing as you can see.

"Oh thank you. I happen to think you sir are very handsome." She bites her lip putting down a few green peppers.

Stepping behind her I grab the bowl of mixed cheeses. She turns her head watching as I spread it around our pizza. Our hands collide making us both laugh. Turning together our noses rub. The girls laughing catches our attention seeing them watching us.

"Are you gonna kiss her daddy?" They giggled more.

Before I could answer my door bell rings. I wasn't expecting anyone so this is very random. I'm not a fan of in the moment visit from guest.

"Mother....did you call me or something?"

She let herself in along with her plus one. "No just thought I drop by to see my grand baby. Where is my  sweetie?"

"In the kitchen we ourselves have guest." As I'm walking off April makes her presents known. "Yes?"

"Hi?"

"Hello Hope is in the kitchen like I said."

"You don't want to know why I'm with your mother?"

"Not at all. That information does not include anything about our daughter. Why should I be concerned about what you do in your time not with Hope?"

She rolls her eyes walking ahead of me stopping suddenly. "Who are you?"

"Tammy hi. Oh this is my daughter Gabby." She smiled gesturing to themselves.

Both my mother and April looked at me.

"Are you sleeping with my son?"

Tammy(Dream)

"Is that your business?"

His mother made a look of surprise. I know she doesn't think I was gonna shrink back from her. Those pearls and diamonds expensive shit don't mean a damn thing to me. Respect is earned always how many dollars signs you doesn't and shouldn't be a instant respect magnet. I could get all that my damn self.

"Excuse me don't talk to her like that. You don't know who you are messing with." This other chick says stepping.

"I give back what is given to me. What I do with her son is between us it doesn't matter who is asking. Why is it either of you his mother and sister concern what we do?"

"I am not his sister I'm her mother. If you are around my daughter then I have every right to know who you are."

"Oh ok but I told you who I was you didn't even think to introduce yourself honey. You just right on me so again why is it your concern what I do with your daughter father since you two clearly are not together."

These two already getting on my nerves. It's been a great day I've spent with my daughter and now chase and Hope. They not about to come around ruining shit. Mother, baby mamma I don't care no one talks to me as if I'm a nobody.

"Chase why is this woman here with you?"

His mother approaches him. She seems like the overprotective controlling type. Poor Chase.

"She is accompanying Hope and I in celebrating our daughters getting amazing grades in school."

"What happen with Penny she was a lovely girl."

"She also was just another gold digger mother." I saw him look over at Hopes mother.

"And this one isn't? Why haven't I met her until now?"

"I didn't know I was obligated to let you meet everyone I know mother. This is Tammy my friend...this is my mother Joyce and this is my daughters mother April."

Both women look over at me. I could just tell they were judging me.

The smirk couldn't be hidden even if I tried while I wave my fingers. "Girls lets go pick out the movie we're gonna watch."

They both run pass me. In Hopes room I go to close the door as a heel stops it. "Hi mommy!"

She walks in bumping my shoulder. Why oh why must people try me so hard. "Hi baby. You didn't introduce me to your new friend."

"This is Gabby and that's her mommy Ms Tammy." She smiled at me. "She's really nice mommy daddy likes her."

I chuckled shaking my head. Kids are such a hoot.

"More than daddy likes mommy?" This bitch.

"Maybe they almost kissed earlier." Hope tried whispering.

"Ok so what are we watching girlies!? Moana....little mermaid....princess and the frog or Pocahontas?"

"Frozen mommy we wanna watch frozen."

"Ok you guys start watching and I'll go check on our pizzas." After putting in the movie I walk out. The mother took it upon herself to get my attention. "You need something from me?"

"Stay away from my daughter and my man."

"Girl bye. That child is just as much his as she is yours if he wants me around I'll be around. From what I understand he is not your man and never will be again since someone messed up...isn't that right sticky fingers?"

I smirk at her widen eyes. Chase told me all about this one. She damn near tried ruining a family self made business all for a couple of bucks. Now she got the nerve to be all in my face?

"You don't know shit about me. I meant what I said and if I have to say it again we will have a problem."

Walking up I make it known I'm not scared of this bitch. Clearly the money is getting into her head.

"We already have a problem honey. One being your breath...garlic really? And two you are no one to me you put no type of fear in my heart. I've been through hell and back so dealing with a babymomma who doesn't know her place is nothing."

It was a slight stare down but like I said she's no threat.

"April your ride is leaving." Chase came up behind me. His hand rest on my waist. "Is she bothering you?" He whispered.

"No just talking. The girls are watching a movie I was on my way to check on the pizzas."

He nods letting me go I walk off smiling.

"This is what you do Chase? Do I mean anything to you."

Uh...poor Chase.