~ epilogue ~

It's been a while since the whole Mexico thing and today was the day when we were gonna tell our friends and families the big news that we've been hiding from them. Everyone was in the Loft, sitting at the dinner table, enjoying their meals when Scott looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Guys!" I spoke up and everyone looked at me. "I'm happy that everyone is sitting at this table," I said smiling. "The person I love!" I said looking at Scott and he smiled. "My other mother!" I said looking at Melissa and she smiled. "My sister!" I said looking at Malia and she smiled, too. "My best friends that would sacrifice their life for mine!"I said looking at Lydia, Stiles and Kira who smiled at me. "The newest member of our family and pack!" I said looking at Liam who smiled. "The people that I care about and who care about me!" I said looking at Parrish and Sheriff as they smiled. "I'm happy that I'm sitting here at this table with you!" I said smiling. "We fought hard these past months. We went against Kate and the Berserkers. We survived the Deadpool. We faced Peter. And most important, we won!" I said and everyone looked at me smiling. "And I think that this is our chance for our lives to go back to normal as much as they can," I said smiling. "Scott, would you do the honours!" I told Scott smiling.

"There's something big that we want to tell you, guys and we needed a quiet moment when to tell you it and with all this craziness, we couldn't, so, we decided that this is the best time," Scott told everyone. "And before anything, Malia and mom, do not kill me," he added and they smiled and nodded. "We're gonna have a little one soon!" Scott said smiling.

There was an awkward silence in the room before Liam spoke up.

"Great! I won't be pack's baby anymore!" he said and tears filled my eyes.

"You'll always be the pack's baby!" I told him smiling. "Malia?" I asked my sister.

"I'm surprised that Derek didn't kill Scott!" she joked and everyone laughed.

"Another Hale, exactly what we needed right now!" Stiles said sarcastically. "Sourwolf takes off and now you wanna have a Sourwolf of your own," he added and then everyone started laughing.

"We need to go shopping!" Lydia said happily.

"And one more thing!"  I spoke up. "I wanted to ask mom if she wanted to be the Godmother," I said looking at Melissa.

"A baby means responsibilities, but you two manage a pack so I think that you can manage a baby!" she said smiling. "And I would love to!" she added.

I exhaled, feeling like a rock left my chest and then looked at Scott and smiled.

~

5 months later

Yesterday, our little miracle came to the world. At 23:59, Khloe Talia McCall was born, on the same day as my sister, Khloe's birthday.

I was sitting on my hospital bed with Khloe in my hands and I was smiling at her. She was looking like a perfect combination between Scott and me.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I saw the door opening as Scott came in. He froze for a minute, as he looked at the baby in my arms.

"Come and meet your daughter!" I told him smiling.

He came near us and sat down on the bed. He looked at Khloe and smiled as his eyes filled with tears.

"Hi, Khloe!" he said and then kissed her forehead. "She's so perfect!" he told me smiling. "This is the best day in my life!" he added as he kissed my forehead.

Then we saw the door opening again and Melissa, Malia, Lydia, Stiles, Kira and Liam stepped in.

"Hey!" Malia told me smiling.

"How are you feeling?" mom asked me.

"Happy!" I told her. "Did you call Derek?" I asked them.

I saw the door opening and Derek stepped in.

"Yes! And I came as fast as I could," he told me smiling.

"You came!" I told him smiling and with tears in my eyes.

"Of course I did!" he told me as he came closer to me and looked at his niece. "What's her name?" Derek asked me.

"Khloe Talia McCall!" I told him smiling.

I looked at him and I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Talia?" he asked me confused.

"I thought that in this way, she'll have aunt Talia's protection. Plus, I liked the meaning. The dew of God." I told him smiling.

"Can I hold her?" he asked me.

"Of course!" I said smiling. "Come here!" I told him and then I bit my lip.

Scott stood up and Derek sat down next to me. I put Khloe in his arms and showed him how to hold her.

"Mom would be proud of you!" he told me smiling.

"She would be proud of all three of us!" I told him smiling, referring to him, Malia and I.

~

After everyone took off, Scott and I were looking at our miracle.

"She's so beautiful!" he told me.

"She has your eyes!" I told him.

"And your lips and noes." he pointed out.

I looked at him smiling, and then I kissed him.

"I love you!" I told him.

"I love you, too!" he told me.

I rest my head on his shoulder, still looking at Khloe.

I was the luckiest woman ever.