~ chapter 8 ~

I woke up with Scott by my side. He was having an arm around my waist. The other arm was holding mine. I didn't want to wake him so I didn't stand up from the bed.

"Scott, I'm home!" I heard Melissa say from downstairs.

Scott woke up in a minute and then went downstairs to talk to his mother.

"Morning, mom!" he told her.

"Morning, sweetie! How was Lydia's party? Did you have fun?" she asked him.

"Yes! Lots of fun!" he lied to her. I could hear his heartbeats.

"Hey! Was Kylie at the party, too? Her father didn't find her at home so... I was wondering if you saw her at the party."

"Maybe she stayed at Lydia's over the night."

Scott lied to his mom for me. Why would he do that? After he came back I stood up and went to the bathroom. After I got out from there I sat back with Scott on his bed.

"Why did you lied to your mom for me?" I asked him.

"We might be humans, but we're also wolves. And wolves help and save each other every time. Plus I did it because I like you and I don't want you to get in trouble." he replied.

"Can I ask you something? Why do you like me? I lied to you and you still like me. I told you what I did to my sister and you still like me." I told him.

"I like you because you're funny, smart, pretty, your smile makes me smile. I like you because you always see the good side of people," he told me while he was getting my face in his hands. "Even if you were a monster, and I know that you are not, I would still like you. I am just like you. I understand you." he added.

"McCall... just... shut up and kiss me," I told him and then he put his hands on my whist and I pushed him in the bed.

We started by laying next to each other and, in the next minute, Scott was underneath me.

~

After I left Scott's house I went into the park and had a short walk. My walk was perfect until I saw Logan coming.

"What do you want?" I asked him nervously.

"I just wanted to apologize. I overreacted last light. I was too drunk."

"If you call breaking his nose overreacting that you are freaking a dumb ass. I don't really wanna talk to you right now. Can you please leave me alone?" I told him and then he left.

~

I got at home and my dad was staying on the porch and he was looking really mad. I think that I'll need a new bottle of foundation because the one that I have won't be enough to cover all of my bruises.

"Where were you?" he asked me.

"After the party, I stayed at Lydia's." I lied.

"I was there and they told me that you weren't there and Lydia doesn't even remember when you left the party... So... Where have you been?"

"Can you please live me alone?" I tried to enter the house but he wouldn't let me.

He was drunk again. He took me by my arm and took me inside. He started screaming at me and then slapped me. I started crying, but he slapped me again and again until he got bored. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door. I changed my clothes into something more comfortable. I put my hair in a ponytail. I started removing my make-up and covering all of my bruises when my video call started ringing. It was Scott, but I couldn't answer him, because I was having some very visible bruises and he could see them. But he could of see the other time too.

"Hey! How are you doing?" I asked him.

"Hey! Why are you crying? Are you okay?" he asked me.

"I'm fine!" I replied.

"I don't look fine. You know you can tell me what happened, don't you?"

"Nothing happened. I'm fine! I just saw an emotional video and I started crying, that's it." I lied to him.

I hate when I have to lie to people about my bruises.

"Do you wanna me to come to your place?" he asked me.

"If you want to get more bit up than you were last night, you can come," I replied.

"Open me your bedroom window so I can climb in your bedroom, okay?" he told me.

  "Okay! See you in five." I told him.