~ chapter 11 ~

Kylie's P.O.V:

I woke up because Scott woke up. He was in the shower. I started looking in his room a photo of him since he was little. Scott came out of the bathroom and I turned and showed him the picture.

"You were cute. How old were you?" I asked him.

"I don't remember very well. It was taken before my parents got divorced anyway," he told me. "You need to get ready. Probably they're already here. I'm going to put the backpacks downstairs and pack some food, okay?" he asked me and I nodded.

Scott left and I put on my jeans and a hoodie that Scott gave to me. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put my sneakers on and went to Stiles' jeep which was in the driveway. When I got in the car I saw Malia and Kira sitting on the backseats too. I didn't have any problem with Malia being there, but Kira. I was so mad at Scott.

"Your bruises!" Lydia told me. "They finally healed. Now you're looking normal again. I brought you some make-up products in case you want," she added.

"Thanks!"

~

Our first break was before we got to Mexico.

"Why didn't you tell me that Kira was coming too?" I asked Scott. " You know that she doesn't like me that much," I added.

"She can help us," he told me.

Before we got in the car I started feeling dizzy and I was shaking.

"Scott!" I said.

He ran to me and put his arm on my shoulder. Kira was looking at us and she was looking very jealous.

"I don't feel fine! My head hurts." I said slowly. "I think it's the connection. It is somehow broken." I added.

"Guys! We have to go!" he said to the others. "Resist a little bit more. We'll get in the car and then you can get some sleep." he told me.

~

Scott's P.O.V:

I asked Malia to stay in the front seat with Stiles so I can seat on the back seat with Kylie.

"Hey! You okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine... Don't worry," she said. She was getting better. I checked her tattoo and only half was visible. "What means one-half visible?" I asked her.

"I don't know! It's never been only one-half visible. It was or visible or invisible." she told me while she held my hand.

I kissed her forehead and we continued the trip.

~

Kylie's P.O.V:

It was a two days drive but is worth everything. We got to Mexico in a town where we knew that we could find the Calaveras. The Calaveras were hunters, just like the Argents. The Argents aren't the only werewolf hunters in the whole world.

When we got into the town it was three a.m in the morning. Stiles booked some hotel rooms. I stayed with Lydia, of course, but I didn't have any problem sleeping with Malia. She was a nice girl.

After we rested we went to the club where the Calaveras were. Me, Scott, Malia and Kira mixed up in the crowd. I was in the middle of the dance floor, Malia was at the edge of the dance floor, Kira was sitting on a couch and Scott was staying in a dark corner.

Malia and Kira came to me and we started to dance. I and Malia were mixing with the others while Kira didn't know how to dance.

"Just... Follow us!" we told her.

I all three started dancing and for a few seconds and then some Calaveras were behind us. The girls and I started fighting with them. We were very powerful 'cause we were an Alpha, a were-coyote and a Kitsune. I took down three guys and my eyes changed into their red. I and the girls ran to the corridor where we knew that Scott was waiting for us.

"Are you okay?" he asked us.

"They fought the girls they did not have to," I told him smiling.

In one second, a bizarre gaze came out from some tubs and we all passed out.