~ chapter 19 ~

"He isn't here, Stiles," I said at the phone as I ran a hand through my hair angrily.

The fence around the Old Hale house was pulled back but there was no sign of the young Derek Hale. I could feel Scott wrap an arm around my waist as I tapped my foot impatiently. Nothing was going as planned and I could feel myself slowly becoming more annoyed. Shaking my head, I looked up at Scott before sighing and looking back at the forest around us.

"Where he could possibly be?" I yelled out loud.

I was so nervous and angry and at the same time scared because we didn't know where Derek was.

"I know where he could be," Stiles told me.

"The Station?" I asked him.

"Yes!" he said surprised. "How did you know what I was gonna say?" he asked me.

"'Cause I feel him and my feeling tells me that he's at the station," I explained to him.

~

We let Malia at Stiles' house and then went to the Sheriff's station. As I thought, Derek was there.

"I want you to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest. Have you been time travelling?" Sheriff Stilinski asked us.

"Hang on, what?" Stiles said surprised.

"Because if time travel is real, you know what? I'm done. I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House." Sheriff Stilinski added while Scott, Stiles and I were staring at each other.

"We found him like that," Scott told to the Sheriff.

"Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?" the Sheriff asked us.

"No," I said.

"We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake," Stiles added while I and Scott looked to him angrily.

"You told me you were camping!"

"Yeah, we were In Mexico."

"Derek's been aged backwards," I said

"He can't remember anything," Scott said.

"We just need to talk to him," Stiles said to his father.

"Yeah, well, so far he's not talking to anybody." the Sheriff said.

"He'll talk to us," he said and then looked at me.

~

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek asked us.

"There was an accident. You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back." Scott told Derek.

"How much memory?" Young Derek asked us.

It was scary to see Derek young. It looks exactly like some of my dreams, which turned out to be actual memories.

"A lot. But you can trust us." I told him while I sat down next to him.

Scott glowed his eyes and then I glowed my eyes. When I glowed my eyes, Derek's eyes glowed too. That only happens when an Alpha glows his eyes and controls his Beta.

"You're an Alpha. And she's an Alpha, too," he told me and Scott.

"Your Alpha!" I whispered and Scott heard me.

"Okay, who are you? And who is he? Who are you? Who is she?" he asked us confused.

"I'm Kylie..." I said