~ chapter 25~

I was at Scott's house. The other night was pretty scary and I couldn't sleep because of all the nightmares I had.

When Scott went to shower, I put my clothes on and then went downstairs.

Melissa was in the kitchen, sitting at the table, drinking her coffee and looking throw the bills, when I stepped in. When I stepped in, she put the bills away and smiled.

"Good morning, Kylie! How did you sleep last night?" she asked me.

"Ehh... Let's say it wasn't the best sleep in my life." I told her still sleepy.

"What's going on, sweetie?" she asked me.

"Just nightmares..." I started. "The Mute, the assassin with a tomahawk and no mouth, killing Derek after that Peter. Violet killing Scott and Malia. Garrett stabbing Liam and Kira. Derek dying at my feet followed by Scott and I couldn't do anything to save them." I added starting to cry.

"Honey, it's okay!" she told me as she hugged me. "You might be an Alpha, but you're still a teenage girl. You can be scared. It's normal. Fear it's a normal thing." she added. "Did you tell your father about all the things that concern you?" she asked me.

"Peter and I don't have the best Father-Daughter relationship," I said a little sad. "I can't talk to Derek about that, because he's losing his power and has lots of things in his right now. Lydia wouldn't understand and Scott... I don't want to worry him. Last night he almost got killed and I don't think that I should buzz him with my problems." I added.

"Look. You don't have to hold everything in you, okay? I'm here whenever you need me." she told me as she hugged me.

While we were talking, Scott came in and saw me crying.

"Hey! Are you alright?" he asked me worried.

That's what I wanted to avoid, telling him about my problems when he has his own.

"I'll let the two of you talk," Melissa told us. "Tell him," she told me then.

Scott sat down at the table and looked in my eyes.

"Are you really okay?" he asked me very concerned.

"Should I lie or tell you the truth, because the lie is 'Yes! I'm fine!' and the truth is 'No! I'm really not fine.'." I told him nervously smiling.

"Tell me, what's going on?" he asked me.

"Where should I start? Well... Last night I dreamed that Malia, Derek, Peter and you were killed by Violet and the Mute. My cousin is really not okay. And Peter... Well, Peter is Peter. He's clearly not the father of the year, but I know that deep inside that cold soul that killed his own niece and was a mass murder, he loves me, because he's my father, and that would never change and I love him too and I know that he's trying to protect me and Derek, because we're the only family that he has left." I said really fast.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down, calm down... It's okay. I get it, you're afraid. To be honest, I'm afraid too. We might be Alphas and people might always expect something from the two of us, but we're still humans and we can be afraid because our emotions don't influence who or what we are. You and I mean something to those Werewolves that are around us and we need to be row models, but we can fear of somethings in life." he told me smiling the whole time. "So, next time when something is bothering you, I'm here to talk. Whenever you want, call, text, howl, scream and I will be there for you. 24/7." he told me and then he hugged me and we kissed. " I think we should probably go to school or we're gonna be late." he added smiling and I noded

~

Scott, Mason and I were standing at the door in front of Coach's office. He was really sick and we needed to find Liam 'cause he was missing.