Chapter Six.

Poor Sai o.o

It was math, and Hinata was forced next to Sasuke, leaving Shino on the pair of desks next to her, alone. He was pissed, even though Hinata explained her situation to him. They had been given a practise test, and even though half an hour had passed, Sasuke had already finished and was sketching chibis around the edges of the paper. Hinata on the other hand, was stuck on only the second page. She didn’t want to ask Sasuke for help, she didn’t know why though. ‘Hinata… the answer for question 14 is 18.6… just divide the second number by three, then square-root it’, Sasuke said, showing her his answer. Hinata was thankful but embarrassed that Sasuke gave her help. ‘T-Thank you.’. He leaned back on his chair and passed a note to Sai, who was sitting behind him. Sai cracked up laughing. The teacher, Iruko Imuno, smacked his hand on a desk. ‘ SAI. Be quiet. Your only allowed to talk to your neighbour and that’s only to ask for help!’. The whole class went quiet for a second, then everyone started talking again. Hinata was getting paranoid that the note was about her. When Sasuke got it back from Sai, she tried to read it. ‘damn his pencil case is In the way… I know…’. She put her head into her arms and activated her byakugaun in secret, in an attempt to read the note. “If you look at Irukas computer screen, there is a naked man on it. I knew he was a closet gay.” Hinata sniggered. She de-activated her byakugaun and casually continued her work. ‘ Why did you activate your byakugaun to read my note?.. you could have asked to see it Hinata.’, Sasuke said, grinning. Hinata pretended to ignore him and continue on with her work. He wrote something else on the note and passed it to Sai. Sai screwed up his face and quickly wrote something back. ‘ Wanna see the note?’, Sasuke said, smiling with a strange expression. Hinata was curious, so she said okay.

 If you look at Irukas computer screen, there is a naked man on it. I knew he was a closet gay. :P

LOL SO TRUE.

I like sitting with Hinata. I want to kiss her again right now.

Dude I thought you were like me. I didn’t know you liked girls. Fuck my life. Kiss her again? Now I’m even more pissed and depressed.

 Hinata went bright red and grabbed her papers. ‘M-Mr Iruka. I f-feel sick m-may I please go to the nurse?’. Iruka nodded his head and Hinata got up and basically ran out of the room. Sasuke faced palmed. ‘Damn. why did I do that?’. Hinata was fast walking to the nurse, but decided to stop at her locker first. ‘Hinata.. what are you doing out of class?’. She turned around to face Tenten. ‘ I-I’m going to the nurse…. Why are you out of c-class? Tenten put her arm on Hinatas neck, pinning her down. ‘ Depends. Why would I tell you anyway?’. Hinata was shaking, because she started to choke a little from the pressure on her neck. ‘G-get away… Y-you’ll regret it.’, Hinata said in a desperate attempt to free herself. Tenten punched her in the gut. ‘ILL REGRET IT?’. ‘Yes you will. Get the fuck out of here before I bash your fucking head in’. Tenten Immediately released her group and ran. Hinata fell to the ground and clutched her stomach. ‘T-thankyou Naruko’, Hinata said, smiling. Naruko sat down beside her. ‘Big day for you.. you should go home.. why were you out here anyway?. Hinata cringed. ‘ S-Sasuke said he wanted to kiss me again..’. Naruko looked furious for a second, then went back to normal. ‘ Don’t listen to him okay. He will use you okay. Just take a couple days off school and I bet everything will be back to normal. I’ll tell Sasuke what’s happening and to back off. Go home okay?’. Hinata hugged Naruko, for being so supportive.