Chapter Two

Chapter Two :P

Sasuke didn’t speak to her for the day, and like always, after the final bell went, Hinata waited at the school gates, for Naruko and Sasuke.’ Afternoon Hinata!’, Yelled Naruko. Her two best friends Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka were by her side.  Hinata didn’t like Sakura and Ino. They were bitches. They treated her like shit. Always made fun of her appearance and personality. But, Hinata didn’t let it get too her head. Sakura whispered something to Naruko and she looked at Hinata and sniggered. Hinata rolled her eyes, assuming Sakura picked out some stupid flaw about her and HAD to tell Naruko blah blah blah. ‘BYEEE GUYZZ!’, the blonde girl yelled, running from her two friends. ‘Hinata do we have to wait for Sasuke? I don’t like waiting for shit’. Hinata shook her head. ‘ No. I’m not that kind of person. He walks with us every day. Why ditch him? It’s very mean’. Naruko grabbed her phone and started texting. ‘Whatever Hinata. Oh and by the way you know Sakura is gonna ask out Sasuke tomorrow? She thinks he has a crush on her. I really hope they don’t date. I mean its SASUKE. King douchebag. Yuck. I’m gonna ask out Kiba tomorrow.. hopefully nail him in the bathroom… so how was your day?’. Hinata was shocked at how casually her friend was saying this sort of stuff. ‘ Naruko don’t talk like that.. It makes you sound like what Sasuke calls you.. and I don’t think he likes Sakura.. He told me this morning he hates her more then you… I had a good day I guess. Same old stuff… I got pushed into a locker by Tenten though… that hurt. ‘ Bitch’. Hinata turned around and Sasuke had suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and he had heard the last of what she was saying.  ‘ Well tomorrow I’m going to have a word with Tenten..’. Tenten bullied Hinata regularly and she didn’t know why. Sometimes it was only and insult, sometimes it was a hit or a push. She didn’t want to imagine what Tenten would do to her after meeting with Sasuke. ‘ N-No don’t.. I-I’m used to it! Trust me! The worst she’s done is fractured my wrist.’. Sasuke’s mouth shot open. ‘ The fuck? You told us that you fell!’, Naruko said, pushing Sasuke out of the way. ‘ That’s it. I’m gonna stay by you at all times. No matter what you say.’, Sasuke said after pushing Naruko back. ‘ N-no.. I’m fine. Trust me’. Sasuke grabbed her shoulders. ‘ HINATA. SHE FRACTURED YOUR WRIST. THAT’S NOT OKAY. IM GONNA STAY BY YOUR SIDE, NO MATTER WHAT OKAY?’. Hinata didn’t bother arguing with him, so she sighed and started walking home. Sasuke and Naruko stayed behind her the whole time, whispering things to each other. Hinata was surprised they were getting along but it was only due to the Tenten incident. When she reached her house she waved goodbye and walked inside. She jumped onto her bed and dived into her pillow and started crying. She did this every day. She hated the bullying. She wanted it to stop.