Chapter Four.

SasuHina Begins!

‘Hinata what’s wrong?.. you seem different today.’, Sasuke questioned her. Hinata looked at him and frowned. ‘I burnt myself this morning.. it feels like a crap day, that’s all’. Sasuke placed his arm over her shoulder, and held his other one in the air. ‘Don’t me a pessimist. Be optimistic. Like every day is going to be great no matter what happens. That’s how I see things! Well my brother at least taught me that!’. Hinata felt really uncomfortable that he was touching her so she pushed his arm off her shoulder. ‘Okay… I try.. But it never works.. I just doubt myself too much. I can’t help it’. ‘Well don’t. I’m serious. If you doubt yourself, you’ll end up like Naruko’. Hinata was confused. ‘How would I end up like Naruko?’. Sasuke closed his eyes and raised his finger. ‘Because she has such low self-esteem that she thinks that being a slut will make her accepted as a part of society. Trust me; I’ve known her longer then you. She was okay to hang around before she grew boobs. Once she got them she became queen slut. Her personality is boring as shit because she a spoilt brat. If she was a guy, I reckon she would be completely different. Just don’t become her. I’m serious.’. Hinata nodded her head. ‘ I promise. If I-I ended up like her I wouldn’t be happy either’. Sasuke smiled, but within an instant it turned into a frown. ‘Hinata. Push me into that bush please’. Hinata was weirded out. ‘ Why??..’. Sasukes expression stayed straight. ‘ BECAUSE. Sakura is walking towards us. Just do it’. Hinata decided to go along with it. She pushed him and he commando rolled into a bush. ‘Thanks!’, he whispered. Hinata wondered what he was up too. Sakura walked over to Hinata and crossed her arms. ‘ Hey.. Hinata I thought I saw Sasuke over here a second ago. Where did he go?’. Hinata avoided eye contact. ‘ Um.. I dunno.. he um.’. Sakura stomped her foot. ‘ Trust you to keep track of one person. You dumb whore. Why are you even hanging around him? He would never date you. Your too boring and your eyes are gross. And I mean, lose some weight, because your HUGE and maybe try and get a boob reduction.. do that and Sasuke might like you. He would choose me. I’m asking him out today and we are going to be dating by- UGH’. Hinata slapped her across the face, and tears were streaming out her eyes. ‘WHAT THE FUCK HINATA?’. ‘IM A NORMAL WIEGHT. IM NOT SKIN AND BONES. I MIGHT BE DULL BUT AT LEAST IM NOT A BITCH! And speaking of Sasuke, I don’t care what he thinks about me okay? And Sasuke would never date you because-‘. Sasuke jumped out of the bush and grabbed Hinata. ‘Because I like Hinata. PROBLEM?’. He leaned down and kissed Hinata, who fainted out of shock and embarrassment. Sakura started stepping back. ‘ S-Sasuke! Hey.... Cya!’. Sasuke yelled out ‘FUCK YOU BITCH!’, as she walked away.         Sasuke sat on the ground next to Hinata. Naruko appeared in the distance and ran over to them . ‘WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?’. Sasuke smiled and poked his tongue out at her. Naruko cross her arms and death glared him. ‘WHAT HAPPENED TO HINATA? WHY… what the fuck happens when I’m not around?’. ‘None of your beeswax sluut.’. She kicked him in the face. ‘SERIOUSLY TELL ME’. Sasuke put the rude finger up to her but didn’t say a thing. ‘ Fine.. be like that bitch.’. Naruko’s phone beeped. She read a text, and the expression on her face turned ogre-like. ‘YOU KISSED HER? IN FRONT OF SAKURA?!’. Sasuke smiled and held up a peace sign. ‘Stupid Sasuke.. I thought you would do something like this… you know she will be very awkward now. It’s YOUR FAULT’. 

SasuHina-Konoha HighOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara