I rush out and fill my gas canisters, before going out front to meet the other Cadets.

"Follow in your squads! Protect the citizens! Kill the Titans! AND OFFER YOURSELVES FOR HUMANITY! FORWARD!" The Commander Yells and uses his gear to travel to Trost.

I wonder if his throat is ever sore. Wait, that's not what I should be thinking about. I have no squad. I quicken my pace and make my way to the Commander.

"SIR! Where will I be stationed?" I shout through the loud wind.

"You are to follow SQUAD LEVI!" He says.

I fall back and join Mikasa with their squad. She smiles but I hear the typical 'Tch' in the background.

"Brats, we are to take out as many titans as we can, so the other squads can help evacuate the people." Captain states.

I look around and notice 3 titans on the right and 5 further back on the left.

The Captain, Petra and Oluo go to the right leaving us to head forward. I see glimpses of their fight and I notice how Levi takes 2 titans out while Petra and Oluo take 1 out together. The Captain seems to have really good speed and agility.

They re-route back to us but we are already nearing the group of 5 titans. I calm myself and go after my first Titan. I flip my blades around and with great agility, I slice through its knee and elbow joints, rendering movement from the limbs for some time.

I use my gas to go up again and I spin down and slice the nape, making sure its perfect.

Who doesn't love a satisfyingly clean cut?

Especially since that was my first Titan kill.

I fly back up and immediately slice the nape of the Titan beside me, before moving to the third one and stabbing its eyes before grappling back to its nap and slicing it.

Woo Hoo! 3!

I continue forward as Mikasa took out the remaining 2. We high five in the air and I chuckle a little.

"This isn't a girls summer camp, brats." Typical Corporal to break the mood.

"2 ABNORMALS FROM THE LEFT!" Gunther yells.

"Shut up" The Corporal says irritated.

Something's up his ass.

"Cadets, stay back, I will observe its actions before attacking it." The Corporal says. Is he just noticing them? They've been there for a while and I can tell you, one is a crawler while the other is a jumper.

I zip past the corporal and charge at the crawler, immediately slicing the nape, then I slice off the feet of the jumper before going back up and slicing its nape.

I return to the squad and follow forward.

"That was completely against the squad leaders orders." Petra eyes me.

"Sorry Petra, but tell me, am I on this squad?" I question her. She remains quiet so I continue, "Come on! Answer the question, Petra"

"No..."

"So must I follow the SQUAD Captain's orders?" I continue.

"Yes! He is still a higher up."

"Woah woah woah. I swear by the Walls, dear squad captain was ordered to put me on his squad by a higher HIGHER up, the Commander. He didn't do it and you aren't giving shit to him for it are you Petra?" I leave her speechless.

The bitch has the audacity to call me out.

Tut. Tut. Tut.

"You could have died Cadet." The Captain joins. I start chuckling.

"Wouldn't you be glad Captain? With everything you said, I'm sure you want me to commit suicide." This is getting deep. Mikasa and Eld leave the group to kill 3 titans.

"That's not true brat." The Captain replies through gritted teeth.

"Heh. Really?" I instantly say.

"Yes, you idiot.

That's just an extra file of papers I have to fill in and sign."

I burst out and laughing and head to save a soldier from a titan. Still giggling, I slice its nape, nod at the soldier and return to my group, I also notice Mikasa isn't in our group again.

"You crack me up Sir." I say, and finally I stop laughing.

"You can thank me later." He says, simultaneously killing 2 titans.

Fuck no.

In the distance I see a green flare that signals everything went to plan.

***