chapter 2

After you woke up you were chained in a really wet room, your hair was all wet and you were cold, you didn't know what happened, you tried remembering and after a short while you remembered, you were just coming over for dinner so that this family could fix You and your friends car- wait, where were they? You questioned, you looked around and you just noticed the Scent of blood and something awfully rotten, it was disgusting, you were gagging at the smells, you heard heavy footsteps coming from upstairs, you were very scared now, some guy stood at the slightly visible staircase, he looked like he had a fucked up face, he started walking towards you and then you noticed he didn't have a fucked up face, he was wearing someone else's face- which was quite fucked up, you screamed and tried crawling away but the chain held you on the spot, he took a hold of the chain and pulled you closer, once you were close enough he pulled you up-to his shoulder and he took the chain off, he started walking upstairs, you tried struggling off of him but his grip on you was too strong, he finally walked into the dining room, he put you on a chair which you were instantly trying to get off from but he had already tied one if your arms on the chair, you tried getting your hand out by using your other but he took the hand and tied it down as well, then he tied both your legs onto the chair, you really couldn't get out now, the Woman from the Gas Station walked in with some food, it had some kind of meat and alot of beans, she set a plate down for alot of people and then they came to eat, even the sheriff was there, from the big guys face, you knew not to eat the meat, it most definitely wasn't any ordinary meat, "Everyone, meet our guest" The woman said smiling, everyone at the dinner table stared at you, you felt very uncomfortable, mostly because the guy wearing someone else's face was sitting very close to you, and he was scary, "Now there girly, do you have anything to say?" the sheriff said and you nodded "Then speak up" he said, "I-I just wanna go home" you said with a shaking voice and he busted out laughing "You're never going home, you've seen too much-" he said and the woman slapped him slightly "Don't talk to our guest that way, I'm really sorry about him, Sweetie, he's always like this" she said kindly, "S-So... I'm.. Never going home..?" you said with tears piling up in your eyes, "A-Are y-you g-going to k-kill me?" you asked, you were stuttering and you had tears coming down your eyes, you felt like you were getting a panic attack and an anxiety attack at the same time, it felt horrible, The woman was about to speak but the panic attack and anxiety attack got to you first, you couldn't breathe and your eyes were blurry, your head hurt more than it ever had and you were shacking there, they didn't know what was going on, you were suffocating, they knew they had to do something, "Does anyone know what to do?" The woman asked, the sheriff didn't really seem to care, "Boy, do something" She said looking at The guy with the other person's face, he looked at you and then back at the Woman and shrugged, it was visible he wanted to make her happy but he didn't know how to help you, "get her off that chair and hold her or something" the sheriff said not really understanding that, that would be what both the Woman commanded the Guy to do, he made some kind of weird noise, he didn't sound happy, but he did as told, he untied you and picked you up, he sat down on the ground and held you, he didn't know what else to do or how this would help, under the face he was quite annoyed at this, he didn't want any part in this.

Leatherface pov

I held her, why was it me that had to do this? I looked over to Mama for some help "move her softly, try and make her relax" she said and I rolled my eyes and did as told, I started slowly moving her, or shaking her? It was something a mother would do to their baby, she was still freaking out- why did they care for her anyway? She's just ordinary pray, why did we need to chain her, we could have just put her on a hook.
After a while of doing that she started to relax, Finally, she was talking long breaths, I'm going to hate all of this.