SasuHina-Konoha High

I like this story.. Better then my other one. enjoy :)

It was a typical Monday for Hinata. She forced herself to get up at 6am, and managing to eat breakfast, have a shower, get dressed and do her hair and makeup before 7:30, in which her neighbour Sasuke would be impatiently waiting at the gate for her, half an hour before he was actually supposed to meet her. ‘ Sasuke we have to wait for Naruko.. you do this every morning.. why?’. He smiled like he always does. ‘ Cause I wanted to see you without that slut yapping away in my ear’. Hinata crossed her arms and sighed, blushing a little. ‘ Fine.. come in… I have some tea ready.. just in case’. ‘So you were expecting me?’, He said, walking in the door, pushing  in front of Hinata. ‘Yes. You do this every morning, why wouldn’t I?’. She poured some tea for the both of them and flicked the television on. ‘ So Hinata…who are you gonna sit with in homeroom today? Me or Naruko?’. She had to do this every morning. Naruko hated Sasuke and Sasuke hated Naruko, they acted like a bunch of children. ‘ Sit with Sai, he’s your friend isn’t he? You have plenty of other friends and so does Naruko. I can sit by myself. I’m not a child’, she said, sipping her tea. ‘ But I wanna sit with you. I haven’t sat with you in a long time. I like seeing Sakura jealous’, said Sasuke, smirking at the thought of Sakura Haruno, a person he hated more then even Naruko, have a bad time.’ No. that’s mean. I’m sitting by myself. That’s final’. Sasuke leaned over and touched her hand. ‘ Your so stubborn today… are you on your period?’. Hinata jumped out of her seat. ‘ Sasuke! That’s incredibly sexist. Say one more thing like that and your out’. He frowned and gave her puppy dog eyes. ‘ I’m sorry… It’s just that you’re not the shy quiet girl I usually talk too’. Hinata sat back down, and picked up her tea again. ‘I’m sorry.. It’s just that Neji and Father came over yesterday and said some really hurtful things to me.. Father even hit me.’. She rolled up her sleeve. ‘ See this mark.. Father blocked a chakra vein there.. My arm can’t move as well now.. and it won’t be for a while’. Sasuke was shocked at what she had been through that night before, when he was just next door. ‘ Hinata I’m sorry.. I will be there next time okay? Just call me if they do anything like that and I will be right over’. He didn’t like seeing her like this. ‘ Wanna head to school early with your pal Sasuke?’. She blushed a little and looked at the ground. ‘Fine. But if Naruko gets angry I’m blaming it on you..’. She grabbed her schoolbag and locked up the house. ‘ Looks like we’re too late’, Sasuke said, spotting Naruko in her front yard next door. She had her skirt rolled up the shortest it could go, and she unbuttoned her shirt to show off cleavage.

‘ Hey Naruko!’, Sasuke yelled. ‘ Looking like a women that has a lot of self-respect. Not. You look like a dumpster whore’. Naruko strutted over and hugged Hinata. ‘ Morning Hinata. I see the douchebag is already here. Sasuke stop stalking her. She doesn’t like you.’.  Sasuke death glared Naruko. Seeing the tension, Hinata started walking out onto the street, and the others followed her.  ‘ Naruko.. Hinata actually likes me. Don’t you Hinata?’. He grabbed her hand. Hinata went bright red and freed herself from his grip. ‘ A-as a friend. Not in that w-way!’. ‘ you’re so cute!’, Sasuke exclaimed. Naruko on the other hand was pissed the attention wasn’t on her. ‘ Hinata… Haven’t you noticed something different about me?’. ‘ You actually spent one night not on your knees?’, Sasuke said, only to be punched in the arm by Naruko. ‘ BITCH I WAS GONNA SAY THAT I GOT A NEW COLOUR OF LIPSTICK BUT YOUR TOO MUCH OF A DICKHEAD TO NOTICE!’. Sasuke sniggered. ‘ Lipstick.. So you did it with a dog.. you sick sick person’. Hinata started pacing ahead to leave them to fight, but as always, one of them (usually Sasuke) would push the other one into a gutter and then catch up with her. ‘ Hey Hinata’, Sasuke said, flashing a smile. Hinata rolled her eyes and tried to ignore his presence. ‘ So Hinata.. I heard you were switching from specialised Ninjutsu class to Kekkai Genkai training class. You’ll be with me then’. She nodded. ‘ Yes.. I want to make my byakugaun ability and Hyuuga style stronger.. so I can try and surprise father’. Sasuke patted her on the head. ‘ Good job Hinata! Show that bitch who is the true weak one!’. Hinata blushed and said ‘ He’s still my father.. bitch or not..’. ‘Sorry Hinata!’, whispered Sasuke, smiling. ‘SASUKE YOU EMO ASS MOTHERFUCKA YOUR GONNA GET IT NOW! I GOT DOG SHIT ON MY T-SHIRT! NOW I HAVE TO GO HOME! FUCK YOU!’, Yelled Naruko, running in the opposite direction. Sasuke started sniggering, but then he started laughing. In Hinata’s opinion, it was very rare to see Sasuke laugh. His laugh was hilarious, and it didn’t match his appearance at all. Soon, she found herself laughing too. Five minutes later, they had reached the school gates. ‘ Bye Sasuke.. have a nice day’, Hinata said waving. ‘ Naww I don’t care about my usual gang of friends today… I wanna sit with Hinata to make sure she’s okay’. Hinata started walking away. ‘Thanks for your consideration but I’m fine.. I promised Shino I would study with him anyway. Sasuke started following her. ‘ Pleeassee.. I wanna make sure you’re okay!. Hinata stopped and looked at him. ‘ I don’t want you to seem uncool by hanging around with me.. and I would much rather be alone.. or with Shino at least, we are the same’. Sasuke held up his pinky finger. ‘ Are you and Shino… together?’. Hinata’s frown got even colder. ‘ No. Just friends. We always will be. Goodbye Sasuke’. She tried walking off again. Sasuke stayed where he was but said, ‘ Hinata I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I don’t think your uncool. I think you’re unique’. He walked off, leaving Hinata, who had stopped in her tracks. She was bright red. His voice kept on playing in her head. ‘ Unique? I’m not even. More like boring and weird.. Ugh.. darn Uchiha’. She walked off to the library, so she and Shino could study before homeroom.