|118.| Oh My!- Asano Gakushū X Reader

*******

Gakushuu stared blankly at his test paper. 99/100

You glanced at him and he had his usual face when looking at test results. He probably got the highest score. Again, you thought.

You got your paper from the person in front of you and upon seeing it, you beamed. 100/100

Just then, the bell rang and you immediately went to Gakushuu.

He was fixing his bag when you shoved your test paper in his face, "Beat that!"

His eyes widened and started to twitch.

He slung his bag on his shoulder and walked away, "Hmph."

You watched him leave with a triumphant grin on your face.

Gakushuu left the classroom feeling annoyed. Ren was soon by his side.

"Is there anything wrong?" Ren asked.

"No." Gakushuu gritted his teeth.

Ren did not reply. The only thing that would make Asano-kun annoyed was you, after all.

Footsteps rushing towards them was soon heard. Gakushuu simply ignored it, but Ren went to look behind them.

In a whoosh, you were in front of Gakushuu, holding out your paper with a cheeky smile.

"You loser." You stuck your tongue out and walked beside him, your bag slipping from your shoulder.

"How rude," Gakushuu glared at you.

"Ah, man," You sighed, "If I knew I would beat you today, I would have brought extra money to treat myself."

"Now, now, (L/N)-chan," Ren said, "It's not a surprise that you would earn a higher score than Asano-kun."

"Don't encourage her," was the only thing Gakushuu said.

"Don't listen to him, Ren," You grinned as you kept your paper, "Praise me moreee!"

Ren only chuckled in reply.

The three of you passed by the gates and you noticed that there was a group of girls whispering to each other while looking towards you.

It was unlikely for them to see the top 1 and top 2 together, but it wasn't rare for you to hang out.

Besides, you weren't intimidated by Gakushuu, so that was pretty surprising for them.

"Yes?" You raised an eyebrow at those girls.

"N-Nothing!" They squeaked and walked away.

You heard Gakushuu's small laugh, "What are you laughing about?"

"Nothing," he said, "Just, the reason why they ran off was because you look dumb."

"No, you look dumb." You countered.

Suddenly, Ren took your hand and gave it a kiss, "This is where we part. I'll see you tomorrow, princess."