|37.| Picnic- Karasuma Tadaomi X Teacher!Reader

Requested by: IreneKirkland

Sooo very sorry for the long wait. ^^

******

You were (L/N) (F/N). A chemistry teacher of Class 3-E. A bright teacher. A sweet teacher. And the closest person to you in your job was Karasuma Tadaomi.

You sighed and stretched your arms on your table, "Man, teaching sure is tiring."

"Don't overwork yourself." Karasuma said while typing on his laptop.

"Well, I'm going to take a walk." You stood up.

He sighed, "Again? Come back at once."

You smiled and walked out of the faculty room.

*****

You went to the woods and wandered around. You saw birds on the trees. You saw some beetles that Kurahashi loved. You saw the place where Okajima hides his magazines.

You went to the pool and stayed there for a while, "Nature is lovely.." You smiled. You played with the fishes with a stick and frowned when they swam away.

You stood up and decided to explore more. You spotted a narrow path and went through it. The path was surrounded by trees that were arched. You giggled, "They're like a queen's guardmen dutifully guarding their posts."

There were also more flowers which you thought that Yada and the others would like to put on their flower bed. You saw more butterflies flying around and birds tweeting.

Once you got out, you found yourself on the other side of the mountain. You checked your watch and you still had 30 minutes left.

You continued walking, and you saw a tree on top of a mountain next to the mountain the campus was located. You climbed and took a look at the view. The view was breathtaking. You could see the campus from there. You could see the woods from there. You could see a part of Tokyo. You could see the main campus.

You smiled widely and immediately wanted Karasuma to see the view. So you decided, "Yosh!! I'm going to take Karasuma for a picnic tomorrow!" You exclaimed, "It's a Saturday anyway. And that serious guy needs to chill. I mean, he works too much."

You took a deep breathe and headed back.

*****

You arrived at the campus and saw Karasuma stomping his feet at the entrance.

You waved and smiled, "Karasu-"

"You are late!" He said.

You walked over to him, "No I'm not."

"Yes you were, (L/N)-sensei." Nagisa said as he walked out of the building, "You were supposed to be back 10 minutes ago and school's over now."

Nakamura followed him, "You should have seen Karasuma-sensei," She grinned, "He was so worried for you. He kept on looking around when we were training."

You grinned and pat his head, "Aww. It's okay. (L/N) (F/N) is safe and sound."

A vein mark appeared on his head and he removed your hand from his head, "It was your fault for being late. As a member of the Ministry of Defense, I expected you to be more punctual."

You puffed your cheeks, "But they only need me for chemicals and stuff. Besides, I have freedom here. Anyways, tomorrow, I'll see you for a picnic okay? We'll meet here at 11 o'clock."

"I refuse." He said.

"Great!! Tomorrow it is then." You said, "Let's head home now, Nagisa, Nakamura."