|49.| Reason- Asano Gakushū X Reader

Requested by: KhristynZoeBas

*********

You woke up to your alarm clock and blinked away the sleep in your eyes. Smiling, you got up and stretched your arms ready for the day ahead of you. You kicked away your blankets and hurried downstairs for your breakfast, eager to go to school.

"Good morning family~!" You greeted.

"Good morning. You've been really happy these mornings, dear." Your mother said.

"She's obviously in love mom." Your brother said so casually while eating his eggs.

"Love?!?!?" Your dad spilled his coffee on the newspaper he was reading. He immediately stood up and got his necktie, "Let's go sweetie. To the chairman of your school so that we can announce that sweet, innocent, (F/N)-chan is in love with her papa!! And that's me!!"

Your mother pulled back your dad, "(F-F/N). Go get your breakfast and eat it upstairs and get ready for school."

You sweat dropped and did as she told. After eating, you left your plate outside of your door and got in your school uniform. You studied in Kunugigaoka Junior High School under class 3A.

You enjoyed school. You had friends. You had good grades that you managed to maintain. You liked somebody whom you didn't even know you liked. But you catch up fast, eventually, you would realize that you like him. But when you find out, how would you manage it?

After brushing your hair and leaving it with your usual hairstyle, you got your bag and headed downstairs. Your mother was still holding your dad with a smiling face and your brother seemed to have already left.

"B-Byeee." You said and headed out.

You arrived at school and greeted everybody. Going up the stairs, you stumbled upon Asano Gakushuu. Your stomach felt prickling but you decided to ignore it. Skipping, you approached him.

"Class is about to start y'know!!" You boomped (lol) his head without stopping your pace and went straight into the classroom.

"She seems livelier today..." Gakushuu mumbled and followed you to the classroom.

"Alright, go back to your seats! Homeroom's about to start." The teacher said as she slammed the attendance record on the table. Everybody obeyed and you shifted to a more comfortable position.

"Since you all are 3rd years, you need to be deciding where you'll be studying for high school," The teacher stated, "So I'm here to give you all advice on how to survive high school specifically love lives."

You were lucky you had a slightly kinder teacher than the rest and she even had a sense of humor.

"What.."

"Is she serious..?"

"Shouldn't she be interviewing us and all those..?"

You hear your classmates say.

"Silence!" Your teacher exclaimed and the room went silent, "You people should worry on how your high school life would be. You should know how to manage your time between friends, family, studies and fun. You should also know that even with your time managed, you should also take your studies seriously. Especially, you should know how to keep your emotions in check."

"Sure, high school is fun with crushes and all those other things, but you should know that school isn't a place to flirt!" She said, "School is a place to learn. And youngsters nowadays think that they're all mature and that they know everything which really pisses me off. Well, you are certainly wrong. One wrong move in high school, you'd regret it..."