|43.| Isogai Yūma X Shy!Reader

Requested by: ShyQuietWeird

*********

"Ne, ne. (L/N)-chan," Megu said, "When are you going to confess to Isogai-kun?"

Your face heated up and you quickly hid your face in the book you were reading, "S-Soon..." You said shyly.

"You keep on saying soon! I'll help you." She said.

"B-But, it's too embarrassing Megu-chan!!" You said.

"Aww. It will be fine." She said, "If he makes you cry, I'll be sure to give him a beating. Yank his antenna out perhaps."

"N-No!! Don't do that." You said, "Especially not his antenna- I mean..."

Your face heated up once more and you looked up from your book to see Megu chuckling.

"Then confess already~" She said.

"E-Eh-"

"Great! I'll set up a place for you two after school." She winked at you and proceeded to her desk.

******

"(L/N)-san," Koro-sensei called you.

You quickly stood up from your seat, "Y-Yes!!"

"Relationships start with friendship, then they feel love towards each other." Koro-sensei said, "How will you tell that special person about your feelings?"

"AHEM!!! AHEM AHEM. AHEM. HEM." Megu coughed and the whole class stared at her, "Sorry, got something in my throat. Please continue."

You blushed and answered the question, "W-Well, I will most likely tell him directly.. um. That is, if I had more confidence.."

"I see. Well, then Isogai-kun, how would you answer her- I MEAN HOW WOULD YOU DO IT??" Koro-sensei said.

"I would probably be very embarrassed, but I will most likely set up a place then confess to her." Isogai answered.

"Nurufufufu~ I see. And who is that special person, Isogai-kun?" Koro-sensei asked.

Isogai's face heated up immediately and his antennas stood up and Maehara snickered, "S-Sensei, th-that's personal.." Isogai said.

Before Maehara could answer Koro-sensei's question about Isogai's crush, the bell rang.

"Then, with that, class is dismissed." Koro-sensei said.

Megu stood up and immediately approached you. "(L/N)-chan, wait here. We'll go home together."

"Eh? O-Okay." You said and sat down.

She left the classroom with a wave and you pulled out your book from your bag.

Soon, everybody left. The classroom was empty and you got tired of reading your book. You sighed and put your book down. You looked out the window and it was nearly sunset.

"Where could Megu-chan be?" You asked yourself and let out a sigh once more.

Feeling drowsy, you yawned and kept all your things so when Megu's back, she can just wake you up.

Before you were going to lay your head on your desk, the door flew open.

You saw Isogai enter with a slightly annoyed face. He sighed and saw you. He was surprised to see you.

"It's already late, not going home yet?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah. Megu-chan told me to wait for her." You replied, "A-And you?"

"Maehara insisted me to wait here for him. He kinda forced me in here." He replied, "And you were waiting for Megu? She left an hour ago."

"What??" You exclaimed and sighed.

"I can walk you home if you don't mind." He said while scratching his cheek.

"I-It's okay.. I'll be fine, so you don't have to.." You replied.

He smiled and tried to open the door but the door wouldn't open.

His antennas wilted, "Seems that we're stuck..."

"What?"

"Yeah, guess we have to wait for Maehara." He said and took a seat beside you.

Nobody was talking, you were just sitting there and Isogai was staring at the window while tapping his finger on the desk.

Your heart was beating really fast. Your crush was locked up with you. The perfect time to confess.

You took a deep breathe and stood up, startling him, "U-Um!!!"

He blinked twice before you spoke again, "Well... actually... The truth is.... I like you!!! I like your antenna. I like your attitude. I like how your sporty and how you have good grades. I like your kind smile. I like how your always comfortable with everyone..."

Isogai stood up with his face flushed, "Um."

"I like how you're confident. I like how you get along with everyone. I admire how you broke the rules for your family. I like how your eyes look with everybody. I like your antenna and your smile. I just said that. I like-"

Unexpectedly, he gave you a peck near your lips. Your face exploded and covered your face with your hands and he was really really red.

"S-Sorry.. I-It's just that you were talking too fast... And I was wondering how to let you breathe but you weren't listening so.... I'm sorry!!" He immediately said.

"N-No. Y-You shouldn't apologize. I'm sorry for not pausing...." You said and looked down.

"B-But... I-I like you too..." He said and avoided eye contact.

"Eh...?" Your said and your heart was still beating fast.

"Well done Isogai!!!" Maehara came barging in followed by Megu.

The two of you stared at them with your face flushed.

"And I was actually getting ready to yank your antenna." Megu told Isogai.

"Eh? For what?" Isogai asked.

"Nothing. But congrats on saying it, (L/N)-chan!" Megu said.

You just nodded in reply and eventually smiled brightly.

**End

Yay for new cover!!! XDD Do you guys like the current cover?

Thank you so much for voting and reading this book of one shots!! I really appreciate it. :) I remember freaking out over 100 reads. XD Thank you again! Hope you enjoyed this.

Going to write the second part next!! Looking forward to your reactions!

|Coming Up|

• Cheater!Akabane Karma X Reader Second Part
• Maehara Hiroto X Reader