|47.| Neko!Akabane Karma X Reader

Requested by: VivamoreMagazine

**********

You anxiously approached Karma in his usual hangout place, with a potion that Nagisa gave you in your hands.

You spotted him under a tree sleeping with a book that obviously was only there to cover his face.

You slowly tiptoed closer to him but you stepped on a twig causing him to wake up. You let out a small sigh and approached him casually.

"(L/N)-chan~" He said while removing his book from his face.

"You probably didn't eat lunch right?" You asked.

"I just drank juice and I'm not very hungr-"

"YES YOU ARE." You exclaimed and held out the potion.

He eyed the potion and sat up, "What's that?"

"Uhh. It's an energy drink I made!! Uhh. Yeah!! All for you!" You said.

"I'm not stupid, (L/N)-chan. What is that?" He asked once more.

"Just shut up and drink it!!" You said and quickly stuffed the potion in his mouth causing him to cough.

~Flashback to about one hour ago~

"Hey, (L/N)-san." Nagisa called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you give this to Karma-kun and make sure that he drinks it?" He asked and held out a beaker with blue liquid in it.

"What is this?" You asked while you got the beaker from him and eyed it.

"It's a potion to make Karma-kun a cat." He answered.

"A cat? Why?"

"For revenge.. You know, when he turned me into a bunny...." Nagisa replied.

Your eye twitched and you sighed, "Fine... Make sure you get the camera though."

"Yup. Thanks." He said and went back to Kayano and Sugino.

~Now back to present~

You watched Karma with a Koro-sensei face as he coughed. You slowly brought out the camera.

While you were about to picture him in his poor state, Karma in the camera was growing ears. Your eyes widend and you removed the camera from infront of your face to see if he was actually growing ears. And he was.

You were about to laugh but held your laughter. Then, a tail grew. Seeing this, you bursted into laughter.

"HAHAHAHA!!! Are you serious!!?! You're actually turning into a cat!!! Oh my God I should take lots of pictures and show 'em to everyone!!"

You started taking pictures of Karma with his ears and tail, but frowned when you knew that it wasn't fun because you couldn't see it clearly.

After Karma had stopped coughing, he stood up and reached for your camera, "That's not nice, (L/N)-chan.. Give it to....."

He couldn't reach the camera as you held it above your head. Yes, grew shorter, but just a bit shorter than you though.

You bursted into laughter again, "Hahahahaha!!! Awwww, the wittle neko-chan can't reach the camera. Hahahahahaha!!"

Karma clicked his tongue, "(L/N)-chan, give it."