|115.| Makeup- Akabane Karma X Reader

Requested by: -jungkris

this was requested last september. :')

*****

"Aaaand, start."

You clicked the button of your camera and sat down on your couch.

"Hello! It's (F/N) and welcome back to my channel!"

You were a youtuber with a few thousand subscribers. Making videos became a passion for you so you now enjoyed film making and sharing your adventures with your subscribers.

"Today, I'll be doing this video with a friend of mine."

You got off your couch and went to the kitchen where Karma was drinking strawberry milk while raiding your fridge.

"Karma!" You called.

He looked up, "What?"

"Let's go."

"Go where?"

You sighed, "The video."

"Ah, right." He closed the fridge and walked to the couch with you.

"Okay, when I say go, we snap our fingers, kay?" You said as you sat down beside him.

He didn't reply.

You smiled at the camera and said, 'go'. Karma snapped with his free hand while you snapped with both of your hands.

"I'm back with one of my best friends, Karma, and I'm sure you remember him in a few of my previous videos." You smiled.

"For today's video, Karma will be doing my makeup and I'll be doing his makeup."

At that moment, Karma nearly spat his milk.

"Are you joking?" He asked.

"No."

"Are you serious?" He stared at you.

"Yes."

Karma chuckled and said, "I have a better idea."

"Yeah?" You asked.

"I'll be doing your makeup and my makeup." He said.

"Sooo, 'Bestfriend does makeup'?" You asked.

"Yup." He said.

"Okay, sure. We should have a good thumbnail for this video though." You said.

Karma's milk was already empty. He crumpled the box and set it aside, "Don't worry."

"Okay." You coughed and smiled at your camera once more, "So for today's video, Karma will be doing his makeup and my makeup."

"Hold on." You told Karma as you stood up to get your makeup kits.

You grabbed a table and put your makeup on top of it and brought it beside Karma.