|20.| Drunk!Isogai Yūma X Reader

Requested by: Mari-Rua

*******

"Isooogaiiii~" Maehaera whined, "Serve meee!!! I'm a customer so I command you to serve meee!! I'm your precious gochujinsamaaaa!!"

Isogai sighed, "Maehara, this isn't a butler café. Besides, you paid already."

"I will have my revengeee!! I will make you serve me and sign my omelete!!" Maehara said while smirking and left.

Leaving the café, Maehara went back in through the back door.

"Psst. Manager-san!!" Maehara called, "Put this in Isogai's drink later. It's something that makes him drunk. It should take affect tomorrow."

"I see," The manager smirked, "Is it to make him confess unknowingly to (L/N)-chan?"

"Well that too. But I'm just playing." He smiled.

"You can count on meee!" The manager said.

"Great! Then see you." Maehara said and went out.

****

You were going to school when you spotted Isogai's face flushed. You approached him, "Are you alright?"

You went to feel his cheeks, "Hey, Iso-" You were cut off by him slapping your hand away, "Don't touch me."

Everybody, including you, jaw dropped. He ignored you and went ahead.

A vein popped on your head and you turned to Maehara. "Hey punk." You called.

Maehara gulped and turned around, he tried to make his face serious, "Who are you calling-"

"Hey punk." You repeated.

"Remind me not to make (L/N)-chan angry." Kayano whispered.

You grabbed Maehara's collar, "The hell did ya do to the smart, kind, thoughtful, adorable antenna class rep ikemen huh??"

"Nothing!! I swear, just made him drink something..." He said the last 5 words in a hushed tone.

You smiled creepily and dropped Maehara, causing him to land on his butt.

You looked down, "Is he perhaps drunk?"

"He is, actually." Maehara said, "It's quite surprising how he gets drunk. He gets in a bad mood and-"

"Tch." You said.

"Wha-"

"You're making it worse Maehara!!" Kayano said.

"Yeah!! So shut your mouth!!" Sugino yelled.

"Hmph." You said and went away, thinking of a way to make Isogai better.

****

"Isogaiiii!! Koro-sensei gave me math homework!! Can you please help me?" You asked.

"Ask *hicc* Karma." He said and walked away.

You saw Maehara snickering by the corner, and got your gun and shot.

You heard him shriek, which satisfied you, so you walked away thinking how to return Isogai.

****

"Isogai. Want some of my bento??" You asked and sat beside him. "Here say ahh~" You said and fed him.

He stood up, and his face seemed to be more flushed than this morning, "Please stop that. It's *hicc* embarrassing." He said, and walked out leaving you still smiling and holding the fork.