|24.| Really Like You- Maehara Hiroto X Reader

Requested by: Aria-22

Right? You wanted one? Sooo here you are. :)

*****

You were eating lunch with Okano and Yada and laughing at their jokes.

Okano suddenly elbowed you, "So~"

You raised an eyebrow, "So what?"

"Don't you think Maehara is interested in you?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

Hearing this, dropped your mood but you blushed slightly, "I don't think he is. Even if he does like me, I don't want to be in a relationship." You said and continued eating.

She sighed, "Aww, he might be really into you!!"

"No thank you." You said and sneezed, "I'm sorry." You said and brought out your handkerchief.

"Woah, caught a cold?" Yada asked.

"I don't think so," You replied, "My nose feels really runny though."

"That's what you get for always eating meat." She said.

"What does the food I eat have anything to do with my nose?" You asked.

"Apparently, your health, which also affects your nose." She said, "Well, just make sure to drink lots of fluids."

"Yes mom." You rolled your eyes and ended up laughing with them.

***

"Achooo!!" You wiped your nose, "Ugh, excuse me." You said and prepared your stuff to go home.

"Hm, not feeling well, (L/N)-chan?" Maehara approached you.

You held out your hand, telling him to stop from where he is, "I'm alright, but incase I did catch a cold, I wouldn't want to infect anybody."

"Take good care of you health then if you don't want me cooking rice porridge for you~" He said, causing you to blush.

"I am taking care of my health. I don't need you reminding me that." You said.

You got your hanky and blew your nose, after doing so, you got your bag, "I'll be going now." You said and waved.

"Wait, (L/N)-chan!!" He called out.

You turned and raised an eyebrow, "Just wanted you to know that I like you." He smiled leaving you blushing.

"W-Wha..." You quickly regained your composure, "You like everybody." You smiled, "I'm glad you included me." You said and left.

'She actually blushed when I said that! I made her heart flutter, I have a chance to win her heart." Maehara smirked.

'I should find out where she lives first...but I don't want to look like a stalker...' Maehara thought and decided to follow you home.

***

You were walking near your neighborhood and noticed a familiar figure. The figure came out to show itself to you, and your eyes widend knowing who it was.

It was your ex-boyfriend from 1 year ago.

You scoffed and brushed pass by him, ignoring him.

"(F/N) wait," He called,

You continued to walk and ignore him, when he grabbed your wrist, "I would appreciate it if you called me by my last name." You said.

"I-I'm sorry." He said causing you to get angry.