|40.| Yandere!Shiota Nagisa X Yandere!Reader

Requested by: Kichii_Miwa-Chan

I am sooooo very sorry for the long wait.. T^T Hope it isn't rushed.

*******

"Hey, (L/N)?" Kayano approached you, "Are you busy later?"

"No, not really." You replied, "Why?"

"They're having a sale at the convenience store!" She said, "Let's go all out!!"

You smiled, "Sure."

"Great! I'll go invite Nagisa and the others." She said and left.

You had a little crush on Nagisa ever since you saw him fight Takaoka. You admired how he's good in strategizing. How his bloodlust looks terrifying. How cute he is. You didn't really like Kayano because she was always with him. You also didn't like Nakamura. She always teases Nagisa when it's clear that Nagisa is becoming uncomfortable. It irritated you.

Kayano approached you again, "Let's go!"

You stood up and got your bag, "Coming."

*****

"Uwaahh!! Look at all the puddings on sale!!" Kayano exclaimed. "I'll go enjoy myself now!! See you guys later!"

"I'll go and buy juice." Karma said.

"I'll wait here..." You said and opened your pocket book.

"Then I'll keep you company." Nagisa smiled.

It was awkward. Karma was taking too long in buying juice and Nagisa was just there standing next to you. Your heart was beating fast and you couldn't concentrate reading your book.

"What kind of books do you like reading?" Nagisa asked.

"Mystery." You replied.

"Oh. I see." He said.

It was quiet. The two of you were alone so you thought that it was the perfect time to confess. Your heart kept beating faster and you would glanced at him from time to time.

You were about to speak when Nagisa's eyes slightly furrowed. Confused, you looked up from your book over to where he was looking at. You saw some students from the main building. From the looks of it, they were former classmates of Nagisa.

"I'll be right back." Nagisa said.

"Right." You said and he walked over to his former classmates. One of them were carrying a pretty paper bag from the mall.

"Hey Nagisa." One guy said. "We think this would totally suit you." He said and got the bag from one of his group.

"U-Um. Thanks but I don't want to wear that.." Nagisa said.

"Aww. But we spent our money on this." Another guy said. "It would be a waste if you're not going to try it."

Your eye twitched upon hearing this. Blood was rushing through your veins. 'Can't you see he's uncomfortable, douche bags?'  Was what you wanted to say. But you kept quiet and waited when to snap.