|102.| Akabane Karma X Reader

Requested by: AnimeLister4Ever

******

You were walking around town with your hands behind your back as you looked for something, maybe trouble, to kill your boredom.

At an alley, there was redhead bent over, rummaging in his bag. You approached the boy and looked over his shoulder, "Hey stranger. What'cha doin'?"

There were mostly spray cans, paint and food pastes in his bag.

"And you are?" He asked without looking above his shoulder.

"Just a girl looking for some stuffs to do," You casually replied.

You went around him, picked up a red spray can and shook them, "What will you do with these? Vandalize?"

"No," He said, "I'm going to piss someone off."

"Who?" You asked.

"Oh, just some idiot whose hair looks like someone just shit on." He replied.

You placed the spray can back where you got it, "What're you gonna do with that one? Spray it on his head so it'll look like period?"

He chuckled, "I could."

He stood up and you returned your hands to your back and followed him. He walked towards a corner in the alley where there were crates and boxes placed beside a wire fence and climbed up to the roof.

You stopped your tracks and watched him. He smirked and said, "He's near."

He climbed down and grabbed a bucket. He grabbed the red paint and filled the bucket halfway.

You bent over and grabbed some wassabi and mustard and examined them, "What'cha gonna do with these?"

"I'm going to climb back up there and then throw the bucket on that idiot's face." He explained, "While he doesn't know what's happening, I want you to stuff those on his nose."

You held in a laugh and opened the containers, "Okay."

He got ready with his phone so he could take a video of the victim's reaction while you place the paste into his nose.

You placed the pastes down and as the boy climed to the roof, you handed him the bucket.

You grabbed your items and hid by the corner just beside the sidewalk.

You heard footsteps nearing your area so you glanced up at the redhead. He had a wide grin all over his face.

Once his victims came under him, he spilled a drop to confuse the guy.

The victim wiped the paint off his hair and looked up and saw the boy sticking out his tongue before dropping the bucket.

Muffled groans were heard from the guy. You snickered and placed the wassabi and mayonnaise inside his nostrils and squeezed the tubes.

"Byeee~" You waved as you ran back into the alley.

"KARMAAAAAAAA!!!!" The victim yelled.

You brought out your phone and placed it to camera mode. Instead of taking a picture of the mess, you snapped a picture of the redhead grinning as he ran towards you.

You immediately hid your phone once he turned the corner to meet with you.

He was panting and you placed your hands behind your back, "That was fun."

He looked up to you, "So are you."

You flashed a small smile. Your phone rang and you answered it, "Yeah? What? Now?!? Yikeeees! Okay. okay. Yeah. yeah. bye."

"Gotta go." You told the boy and ran to the wire fence and started to climb up to get over.

You were about to jump down when you faced the boy, whose hands were in his pockets and a sly smile was on his face.

You smirked at him and said before jumping, "By the way, stranger. Wanna make my life strange by staying in it?"

**End

posted 2 one shots today to thank you guyses for 200k reads. x3

thank you soooo much. :3

i hoped you liked this one and the Maehara one. :) please continue to support this book. :D

thank you also for 303 followers~ :3

|Coming Up|

• Sugino Tomohito X Reader (Request)
• Chiba Ryūnosuke X Reader (Request)