|45.| HALLOWEEN SPECIAL CHAPTER :D

Happy Halloween guys. ^^

*******

"Hey (L/N)-chan!!" Kayano called out.

"Yeah?" You asked.

She slammed one hand on your desk and held out a flyer, "LET US GOOOO!!" Her eyes sparkled.

You read the flyer:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

HAUNTED HOUSE ON OCTOBER 31 (SATURDAY) FROM 3 pm to 12 am!!

FREE ENTRANCE!

Venue: THE MOST AMAZING HOTEL-RESTAURANT YOU WILL EVER EXPERIENCE

Your eyes twitched as you read the flyer. You easily get scared which annoyed you. You're usually the outgoing and fun type. The type who likes to mess around. The type who laughs at everything. If people were to see you being a scaredy cat, they'd laugh their assess off.

"I don't wanna go." You puffed your cheeks.

"You will?!?" Kayano exclaimed.

"No, I said I'm not-"

"Nagisaaa!! Karma-kun!! Nakamura!! (L/N)-chan said she's coming!!" Kayano yelled.

"What??" You said, "I said I'm not-"

"Really? That's great then, (L/N)-san." Nagisa approached the two of you and smiled, followed by Karma and Nakamura.

"Hoho~ What will you be wearing for halloween?" Nakamura smirked, "A zombie maid? I can be in charge of your outfit!!"

"We'll need one more person. A boy should do it." Karma said.

"Hmmm? What'chu guys talking about?" Sugino popped out.

Karma put his arm around Sugino's neck, "So we now have our 6th person."

Sugino got the flyer on your desk and read it, "Haunted House huh? Sure, I'll go."

"What time tomorrow?" Nagisa asked.

"5pm should be an appropriate time." Nakamura suggested.

"Then 5 it is!!" Kayano cheered.

The bell rung signalling that lunch break was over.

"Don't forget your costumes!!" She said to everyone and they went back to their seats.

You groaned and flopped your arms on your desk, "So much for having a movie marathon tonight..."

******

The next day, Nakamura barged into your house at 3:30 pm, carrying lots of shopping bags.

"Hihihi~" She grinned, "You're just too cute I couldn't make up my mind so I just bought them all!!"

You mentally facepalmed, "Aaaand your a witch who wants to play dress up... Anyways........" You said and welcomed her in the house.

Nakamura went straight up to your room and opened the shopping bags revealing lots and lots of costumes, "Haha. Go pick!!"