Daniel raised an eyebrow "what the fuck are you sayin!"

Ong stood up abruptly, eyes widened at Daniel.
"My god! You are the guy Daniel, I gave it you when I was 6 at the airport!"

Daniel just stared at the guy like he was speaking Greek, but after a minute all the puzzled pieces came together. Then he gaped,  eye balls coming out of his sockets.

"OMFG, ARE YOU KIDDIN ME. THIS AIN'T REAL. PINCH ME." Daniel blurted as Ong snickered at him.
"I SAID PINCH ME"

Seongwoo chuckled and pinched him on the arm.
"Oo So its fucking true!"

Seongwoo nodded still chuckling. Both were completely amused by the situation.

"Wait- are you trying to fool me? You're parents live in the village, But how come everyone here say that the chairman of Alkaban is your father?" Daniel asked frowning.

"Oh..my dumb Daniel! I ran away from them, and the chairman saw me crying on the streets and doing magic tricks for money. He found out that I'm a wizard and he adopted me. He's a good person but very strict." Ong stated

"So you got adopted twice?!"

Ong nodded. Daniel frowned again.

"What the fuck, So you ran away from there and got adopted by the chairman of Alkaban. And I ran away to Canada and got transfered to the university, which your father owns. Fate is a bitch!" Daniel snickered, Ong laughed as well.

And, then silence fell.

"I cannot believe it!" Seongwoo sighed smiling widely.

"Me too!" Daniel returned the smile.

"Aren't we supposed to hug?" Seongwoo asked looking up a little.

"Maybe we should!" Daniel chirped and wiggled his fingers to come hug him.

Ong chuckled and Daniel engulfed him in a warm hug. It felt so nice and comforting. Both the boys were so happy and surprised. They decided to wear the bracelets all the time.

The fact that Daniel still kept that childish bracelet he made for 13long years, made him so happy.

They pulled after what seemed like an year. They didn't even realise both were drowned in thoughts, rather good thoughts.

*****

"Seongwoo you should eat more!" Daniel said, passing a bowl of ramen towards him.

"I'm not hungry!" Ong whined.

"Shut up, you hardly had a spoon! At least get yourself some pizza. Its your favourite right?" Daniel said looking at him.

"Ahh, okay I'll get some. Want some ice cream?" Ong asked while getting up.

"Sure!" Daniel grinned. "Wait, I'll come with you as well!"

They both left to the counter, while certain others sitting on the table had an actual heart attack after witnessing the scene.

Lisa and Samuel looked at each other and then back at Ong and niel, Daniel had his hand wrapped around Ong's shoulder while ordering some food.

"What just happened" Lisa squeaked almost crying with happiness.

"I- I have no Idea!" Samuel trailed

"Weren't they like fighting in the morning, that's what Bridge told me" Jihoon said playing with Samuel's hair.

They came back laughing about something and everyone shut their mouths and looked at them blankly.

They had ice cream, they both were giggly and happy. Almost whole college gave them weird looks seeing the enemies clinging on to each other and wearing couple bracelets.