Was am I am so pissed?

He grabbed the bag again and he started punching it, a black colour shiny thingy fell on to the ground from the front zip.
Daniel spared a glace at it, and he froze.

It was his bracelet. The bracelet which means a lot to him. The only memory from his past.

A pool of fire filled his stomach as anger took over him. Why is his bracelet with Seongwoo?

Daniel marched towards Seongwoo's room and barged in with a pissed look on his face.

"Daniel what-"

"Bridge can you get out for a second, I need to talk to him!" Daniel snapped, anger evident in his voice. Bridge surprisingly obeyed and got out of the room without saying anything.

"What happened?" Seongwoo gulped.

Daniel pushed him harshly, making the wall hit his back. He lifted up his hand, showing him the bracelet.

"How dare you STEAL MY BRACELET? Do you even know how much it means to me?!!" Daniel spat looking straight into his eyes, which somehow made Ong a little uneasy.

Ong paused for a second before processing everything he heard,

"First of all Fuck You, second of all that bracelet is mine! Third of all, stop making up stuff, I clearly did not steal it! Cause its FUCKING MINE!" Ong huffed.

Daniel clenched his fist "STOP LYING! You think you can steal anyone's stuff and pretend that it's yours. What are you like five?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND DANIEL? Why would I lie. I was the one who made it! SO shut up!" Ong yelled. He grabbed the bracelet from Daniel's hand and put it in his back pocket.

Daniel gaped at him "YOU-"

Seongwoo escaped from his hold and started running towards the door, but he was too late as Daniel pulled him back causing him to fall on the bed. Daniel hovered over him, putting his hands on either side of his shoulder. He's trapped.

"Give me back my bracelet!" Daniel said, his piercing  gaze affecting the latter.

"No! Its mine" Ong replied looking at him as well.
They both glared at each other, as they fought through their gazes.

"Give me back, or I'm taking it myself!" Daniel smirked.

Ong's cheeks tinted a little at the thought but he tried to keep a straight face.
Ong opened his mouth to retort, but in a split second Daniel slipped his hand in Ong's butt pocket and pulled out the bracelet. He quickly detached himself from Seongwoo's body and walked out in victory.

Ong froze for a second unable to react, but the thought of his dear bracelet being abducted by an arse brought him back from the trance. He got up and ran towards Daniel's door but it's locked.

Seongwoo groaned. He started banging the door.
"I'm not giving up my precious bracelet to an asshole like you!"

No reply. Seongwoo sighed  and went back to his room and sat on his bed, thinking if he really stole it from him? As long as he remembers he didn't do anything like that. But Daniel keeps mentioning, that its his.
Few minutes later, the door opened again revealing Daniel, with his head lowered. He looked up hesitantly while fidgeting with the bottom of his shirt.

"Ahh..Seongwoo I...I'm sorry, ...I actually have mine!" Daniel trailed showing the two bracelets which look exactly the same.

Ong's eyes widened in terror "There is no chance you have the same damn bracelet, unless you're that cute kid from 13years ago!"