Totohanin

Aillysee Nacachi and Dzi Gervacio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are getting into my nerves! Dzi anxiously walks out of Gretch, Jem and Fille after getting humiliated in front of Starbucks. She can hear them shout her name and she is too mad at this moment. She kept on walking to the parking lot when someone bumps into her and she grew even more anxious because of the coffee spill on her t-shirt. Anak ng Galema! Wala na ba ikasasama ang araw na 'to?

"Tumitingin ka naman sa dinadaan mo!" Dzi groans at the spiller, the latter grabs a tissue and cleans the spilled part but Dzi pushed the spiller away. "Stop! Just go!"

"But your shirt is still-" Dzi groans loudly before the latter could finish the sentence. "Ma'am! Ma-wa-lang ga-lang po! Alam kong ako ang may ka-sa-la-nan! Pero kung pwede, hayaan mong linisin ko 'yang shirt mo at hindi ka magmukhang ewan dito!" Dzi covered her own ears throughout the constant shouting, the latter continues cleaning her shirt while looking mad at Dzi. "Ayan! Sorry po, hindi ko naman sinasadya. Sorry talaga ulit."

Dzi left without even a word and that's when Gretch, Fille and Jem saw the whole thing. They chuckled at Dzi's actions earlier, "Gaga talaga! Mukhang mabait pa naman 'yung babae kaso nagkabastusan din sila." Fille said while laughing outrageously.

"Saka na 'yan! Balik na tayo ng Dorm para magsorry kay Dzi." Gretch utters.

"Lapitan muna natin 'yung babae dun, kawawa eh." Jem suggests and they went near to the lady.

"Ate, pasensyahan mo na siya. Samin talaga galit 'yan, hindi namin alam na pati ibang tao mapagdadaungan niya ng galit." Fille apologetically said and the lady frowns at them.

"Kaibigan niyo siya? Nako, pinaglihi sa sama ng loob ang ugali!"

The three bursts out in laughter, "Sinabi mo pa!" They said in choir.

"Ano nga po pangalan niyo?" Gretch asked.

"Aillysee. A nalang tawag niyo sakin, Atenista din ako." A said after noticing the three's Ateneo shirt. The three introduced themselves and they do a handshake, "Sige, alis na ako. May pupuntahan pa kasi. Sa muling pagkikita!" She bids farewell to them and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Inday! Baka naman may balak ka magsorry kay A? Yung aksidenteng bumuhos ng kape sa shirt mo."

Dzi rolled her eyes on Fille, "No si balasi." She utters and Fille chuckled.

"Ha? No si bal--ano? Wag ka nga mag-feeling kastila dyan!" Fille exclaims and throws a pillow that hits Dzi's face.

2 weeks since the accident and Dzi would go on a rage whenever A strikes her mind. No one can ever imagine how mad she is until now. She even felt worse when she found out that A also studies in Ateneo. Dzi is kind, smart, sweet and loving but she can be the most horrible person when mad.

"If you're not going to do anything then I'll make you do something."

Jusko! Bakit ba ganito ang mga kaibigan ko? Dzi mumbles at herself while Fille winks at her. "Look, whatever that is... I'm not doing it." Dzi shows a hand gesture that she would not do such thing with disgust on her face.

Fille smiles, "We'll see."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I swear, I'm gonna cut some onions right now!" Dzi angrily shouts to herself inside the CR. The three lured Dzi into the Caf and left her while she ordered food, and she only noticed that when she saw A sitting on their supposed table.