Chalk

Jeron Teng and Alyssa Valdez

Chalk

"Taray ni Ly!" Ella said while reading Alyssa's e-mail from an Editor of the Magazine, Chalk.

The latter elbows her weakly and Ella squeaks a laughter, "Baliw 'to!" Alyssa smiled, who is actually excited to cover a Magazine again. She replies to the e-mail and closes her laptop shortly after.

Ella stands up with a tall can of Pringles on her hand and munches some chips as she speaks, "Sus! Excited ka nanaman!" And bumps Alyssa using her hips.

"Oo na! Kumain ka na nga lang dyan!" Alyssa strokes her chin and grabbed a chip from Ella, "Labas lang ako." She approaches the door and turn her head to Ella who gives her a where-are-you-going look, "Bibili ng pagkain, inubos mo na eh!" She quickly responded and laughs at Ella's sudden change of facial expression as she steps out of their room.

Another thing, the VB Team are divided into 4 persons per room and lives on different floors. Alyssa is with Ella, Den and Mae in one room. On the other hand, their floormates are Jia, Jamie, Ana, Mich, Kim, Marge, Jho, and Gizelle.

What Alyssa said about the lack of food supplies because of Ella is true, you know that Ellavator can finish 10 packs of chips and cup noodles within one day... Yep, seriously. To add, Alyssa is their food supplier for their room, that increases burden on her allowance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking to the nearest grocery, she starts to think who will be her partner for the shoot. The Editor did not mention on the e-mail who would be and yet, stated that she has a partner for that.

Deeply thinking, she bumps into someone as she enters the grocery. "Sorry po!" She apologized and helps the man to stand up then got surprised to see Jeron Teng. She even felt more sorry and embarrased but he wasn't mad, he smiles at her.

"Huwag ka nga mag-sorry, hindi ko rin tinitignan ang dinadaanan ko eh." Jeron said while smiling, noticed she's all by herself, "Papasok ka ba sa loob?" He asked.

"Oo, bibili ng pagkain kasi si Ella inubos na agad." She replied with shy tone on her voice.

Jeron nods, "Pareho pala tayo, samahan na kita bumili." And smiled, "Malamang, isang box bibili mo!"

Alyssa simply laughed at his witty actions, she coheres and they go inside the grocery. Alyssa always has her list of things to buy and it does not go below 15 except for today, because she's only buying food so her list is only around 8 to 10. And half of the list is for the Bully-liit, pretty much explains it all.

Jeron widened his eyes at Alyssa's list, ang dami naman nito. "Hindi naman matakaw si Ella." He sarcastically said while looking at the list.

Alyssa giggled, "Hindi talaga." Replied sarcatiscally while grabbing some noodles, "Ikaw? Ano ba bibilhin mo? Kanina ka pa naka-sunod sakin ah."

"Canned goods lang, ikaw muna kasi madami yan."

They are using to two trolleys, one for Jeron and one for her. Isang tonelada lang naman ng canned goods ang bibilhin ni Jeron, Alyssa also holds one basket.

"Ha? Ibig mong sabihin, isang trolley para lang dyan?" Alyssa shockingly asked as she watches Jeron grab and drop 10 canned goods at a time to the trolley.

"Uhm... I guess, hindi lang si Ella ang matakaw."

She pinched Jeron's hip and they both laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them had a long talk, Jeron is very interested when she speaks. Even if it was full of nonsense, he is comfortable. Jeron has a secret crush on her since the day they first met, he knows how simple she is and he likes her being simple. For him, she doesn't need to look good enough for anyone because she's already good for who she is.