Chapter 1

Alpha. That's what everyone thought the great, flirtatious, cocky Lance McClain was, but no he was anything but that. He was Omega.

Every day was getting harder and harder, his meds were getting lower and lower, he didn't know what to do. Sooner or later they'd find out everything, they'd know that when he presented as Omega to his family they chucked him out like the useless slut he was, and he knew the Team would do the same.

He couldn't let that happen. He couldn't let them see that Lance McClain was a weak, sad Omega that was only meant for producing offspring. He had fooled everyone into thinking he was an Alpha for his whole life and he wasn't about to let that change. However there was one slight problem, he was due to go into heat any day.

—————— Time Skip to Training ——————

Lance POV

So we were in the middle of a training session, it was in pairs and I was going up against Keith (he was totally kicking my ass but I'd never admit that) when out of nowhere he asked something that I have been dreading.

"What's that smell? It's so sweet."
Oh shit he's going to find out.
"W..what are you t..talking about?" I question.
Well that's great Lance you sound soo convincing, not.
"It smells like the ocean and fresh lavender"
I knew my heat would come soon but I didn't expect him to smell it so clearly this early, what else should I think from an actual alpha.

I was beginning to freak out as he started to move closer to me when the castle shook violently and Allura called for everyone to get to their lions.
I have never been so happy for the Galra to attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I have no clue what I am doing writing a story, what was I thinking, I can't do this but I'm going to continue with it.

They are going to be slow updates and I don't know if the story is going to be very long or not.
I'm not a writer so it's probably terrible.

Hope you like it 😊
Have a good day or night 😊