OMG😩😩😩😩

My mouth dropped open when i heard those words came off his luscious lips. "No more interruptions", he said after. He immediately held me by the throat and backed me up into the corner of a wall.
" Tell me you want me.", he seductively said to me.
"I want you daddy😩", i told him while my dick🍆 started rising⬆. I could feel it pressing against my underwear. I started biting my lips while looking on his lips. He noticed and broke the gap between us as he locked his lips with mine. As he was kissing me deeply i couldn't help but let out some moans of pleasure.

He went down my neck with his soft kisses and started sucking on it. "ohhh", i moaned while resting my head back. Suddenly he lifted me up and threw me, yes threw me on the couch near by. This man was strong as fuck. " Whoa", i yelled before started giggling. He started smiling while walking towards me. He stood infront of me while stripping his clothes off slowly watching me bite my lips craving his touch. He then tore my shirt off displacing all of the bottons. Such a man. I don't know but that made me want him even more😭💦. He unzipped my pants and took it off while staring into my eyes.

The scent of cocoa butter blessed my nose again when he started coming on top of me. I was laid down flat on my back while he lifted up one of my legs in the air. He started teasing me with his cock by slapping the back of my thigh with it. He pushed in the tip of his dick inside me resulting in me releasing a slight moan. I thought this was it, that his phone was gonna start ringing but...it didn't.

It was happening. He held my shoulder and pushed his dick inside of me while my leg hanging over his shoulder. "Fuck", i groaned. In and out he went slowly before gradually drilling the fuck outta me. "Ohhhh!", i moaned loudly. "Shhhh...", he shushed me while covering my mouth. He started grunting which made me even hornier. I love when my 'top' grunts and moans during sex. It turns me on.

He then took out his dick and carried me in his arms to the kitchen counter. He sat me down on top of the counter then kneeled. His lips went straight for my dick as he started sucking the soul out of me. I grabbed his hair and started twirling my head in a circular motion while my toes curled up with excitement. It felt so good😩💦.

He then stopped and lifted his head to start kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck right before he grabbed the back of my thighs lifting me off the counter top. He carried me to a room next to the kitchen. It was a bedroom. He put me on the bed and said, " Wait here". I nodded and smiled. He went into the closet and came out with a red and black box with a bow on top of it. I was puzzled for a moment thinking he had gotten me a gift. He handed it to me and said i should choose one item out of the box. I giggled and said okay. I opened the box and my heart felt like it went down in my stomach and back up. I was so surprised. It was a box full of sex toys. I saw some things that i had never seen or heard of before in my entire life.

"Choose one babe", he said to me with his husky voice.
"Um...do i have to?", i asked nervously.
"Well if you don't think you're ready then its okay.", he replied. I could see the disappointment blasted on his face. I immediately took out an item out of guilt. I didn't want to disappoint him. I didn't even knew what the hell i took up. It looked somewhat like a dildo.

"Hmmm...are you sure?, he asked.
"Yeah I'm sure", i assured him.
He took the toy from me and told me to bend over. I obeyed. Bending over not knowing what the fuck is about to happen, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly, i felt something slowly being pushed inside of me. I gasped. " Do you like it?", he whispered. "Y-Yeah", i moaned. It actually felt good. He then left it inside of me and made me lay on my back in the center of the bed. "Do you trust me?", he asked. "I do", i answered him. He smiled and told me to close my eyes. I did what i was told.

By the sound of it, he went back into the closet to look for something. He came back out with what he was searching for. " Don't be scared okay?", he said. "Okay", i replied. I then felt my hands being tied up. It was a rope. I gasped. "its ok", he said. He then placed my tied up hands above my head hooking the rope to a pole at the head of the bed. I took a deep breath. He then went back down to my ass and did something to the toy.

Suddenly, i felt this pleasurable vibration inside of me. Turns out it was a vibrating dildo. " Oh fuckk!!!", i yelled. I couldn't kept that in. It felt too good. It was hitting right on my G-spot! I twisted my body in sexual motions trying to cope with the amazing feeling thats literally inside of me. I tried moving my arms but i couldn't. I couldn't stop it. Sean rubbed me down while i twisted in motion moaning my life away. He started jerking me off. Oh my God. This pleasure was unbelievable.

"I'm gonna cum", i moaned to him.
"Cum for me baby", he responded.
I grunted as i cum on his hand and onto my stomach. "Fuck", i said with a sigh of relief. " You liked that?", he asked while smiling. "I loved it", i told him. He then untied me and i immediately started sucking his dick 🍆👅💦. He gave me a heads up on when he was gonna cum. He later released on my cheek. His cum was so nice and warm.

I cleaned my face and laid there with him, snuggled up in his arms under the sheet. That was the most amazing sex i had ever had. Oh my God. We both laid there together as our eyes became heavy until we're both met with complete darkness.

Hey guys i know i posted this chapter late but it was for a valid reason. So i had to rewrite this chapter twice because my phone was malfunctioning. It was stressful af...anyways, because you guys been waiting so patiently i made this chapter a bit longer than the usual. Hope you guys like it.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! IT IS APPRECIATED! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH