I was in Voltera for Aro's birthday. We met about 4 years back. I was still new born so I was living in the forest, so as not to eat any humans by accident. While I was hunting I came upon a new born army. They instantly turned on me and I started to fight them. The Volturi, including Aro, Marcus, Caius, and the majority of the guard, arrived just as I was finishing off the last one. I took out about 30 newborns and their leader all alone. Even though my power helped, it was still remarkable. 

Aro offered me a home in the Volturi. I told them that I wasn't planning on becoming part of the guard and Aro said that I can only stay there if I wished. And I did. I lived with the Volturi for 2 years. I learned to control my blood lust and how to fight properly. I then left them to start on my own. I bought myself a few properties after buying into a few big businesses. As a vampire, I had a keener eye for investments.  

It has been 5 years since my change, 2 years since I've seen them and I missed them. I was returning to my former home for a while. It was in the lowest grade to say I was excited. 

The boy ran out with my drink and placed it in front of me. I motioned for him to bring the bill. He nodded and scurried away. 

I chugged down the blood and smiled to myself. I was going to have fun. I paid bill and stood up. I was finally home. 

I was standing in front of the full length mirror in the hotel I've booked into. I did a semi-twirl to see the full extension of the perfect dress. I was wearing a full black dress. It was held up by thick straps over my shoulders. The bodice was tight and flared out to the bottom of the dress. (If you have ever watched The Superhero movie, then the dress the blonde girl was wearing at the end) Under the dress I was wearing my favourite heeled black boots that stopped a few inches from my hips. My lingerie was a black lacy corset set. My black hair was half up, half down. The only colour was my violet eyes that were rimmed by black eyeliner and eyes shadow. Along with my blood red lips and the vile of blood around my neck. Even my long nails were painted black. I smiled at my reflection maliciously, grabbed my black clutch, and was out the door. I slipped into my black Bogati Veyron and sped off toward the Volturi Castle.  

The Castle was covered in bright light as I entered the ground. I stepped out of my car and was instantly greeted by a small projectile being hurled at me. Jane, wearing a dark purple dress, was hugging me around my waist. When I changed, I grew longer. I chuckled and patted her blonde hair.  

"Jane. So good to see you again." I said and she looked up at me. A wide grin was plastered on her face.  

"Bella! We missed you so much!" she cried, hugging me tighter. I laughed again and pulled her back and held her arm length away. I kissed her forehead, making sure my lipstick didn't stay behind. Not that it would. I owned the company who made it. Jane shrieked at me again and tried to hug me again.  

"Wait!" I laughed, struggling to hold her back. She shot me a pout and I almost caved. I grinned down at her.  

"I want to see the others too. If you keep me here, Aro will be very disappointed." I watched amusedly as Jane bit her full bottom lip. She would never admit this to anyone, but she had a crush on Aro. She thought for a short second, and then nodded her head. 

She gripped my arm in her strong hand and started to drag me behind her into the ballroom. I barely had time to lock my car.

The ballroom was filled with vampires. Some had blood red eyes and some amber. I smiled satisfied as Jane dragged me to three forms that were standing opposite a group of vampires. I noticed with a start that they all had golden eyes. Behind the composed mask on my face I was fuming. I never wanted to see him again. Jane seemed unaware of the coven as she dragged me to Aro. Hearing our approach everyone turned towards us.