+ forty eight

+ forty eight

with only three members left in velvet rush, the company decided to announce a disbanding. we would all then venture into solo opportunities.

sofia, as one of our vocalists, was offered a solo contract. she turned it down, as she preferred a quiet life at home. she had once told me that the whole reason she even became an idol was to get her revenge on jin.

now that it was all behind her, she preferred to just sing for fun around her apartment.

katherine retired as an idol, but was hired as a dance coach at our company. areum paid off her debt to the company and her contract was legally terminated.

she immediately moved to the philippines, where she formed a sub-unit with isko named arisko. they also hosted their own talk show together.

-

so i went to koreatown yesterday and i was determined to buy either the nct or the bts lightstick. but then tbh i saw the prices and i backed out. okay. its totally worth it.

but it hurts more spending more than 50$ on something. when its albums, i dont really mind bc the most i spent on one was 30$. but over that price, i feel like it's too much. and i have the money. it just hurts letting it go.

maybe next paycheck i can convince myself to buy the nct one.

-clary