+ twenty four

+ twenty four

i felt like jungkook wasn't coming back quick enough.

outside, the storm picked up, and i didn't hear the door to the bathroom open until the power went out in the apartment. the cameras managed to continue rolling, as none of them required any electricity to film.

jungkook and i were required to change the batteries every time they gave out, but that was it.

i heard footsteps coming towards me, followed by jungkook's voice of concern. "gianna, are you okay? where are you?"

"i'm here." i whimpered from underneath the kitchen table, the duvet i had with me on the couch was wrapped securely around me.

as thunder roared outside, i let out a terrified cry, and the sound of my voice led him to me.

-

so i gave her the typical anime/manga main character phobia, thunder and lightning.

in my fave animes and mangas, the girl was a lot of times scared of that. like in my all time fave manga "beauty pop", kiri was a brave girl over all. but put that bitch in with some thunder and lightning, she becomes a child.

i remember loving the scene where narumi comforts her because he was so awkward and inexperienced with girls. but with her he made an effort. my ship.

the other was in the host club. where tamaki comforts haruhi.

-clary