+ forty five

+ forty five

things were not always easy.

many of the fans weren't accepting of the relationship for many reasons. some because i had been going out with sofia's brother, others because they just didn't want to see bts around women.

but jungkook tried so hard to shield me from the negative comments, in a way because he felt partially guilty that it was happening.

the fans were doing it because of him, or so he told himself. he just wanted them to understand that him dating wasn't a bad thing.

he was happy, and he had found someone to share that happiness with. but some were just afraid that the happiness would be short lived and that he would end up hurt, or that he would be so happy with someone else, that he would forget about his fans.

-

just a few little updates more until the end of the story. then we can end this for good, which i had been trying to do for months now. 

i feel like if i take way too long to post anything for a story, later i lose inspiration and eventually it will be forgotten. it will never get done. that is what happened to my 5sos stories and my football stories.

although, with the world cup, i am feeling rather football inspired lately. 

so you all might see football themes in my works in the upcoming weeks.

-clary