+ dieci

+ dieci

sofia ended up requesting a room change and moved her things out of the dorm. the managers switched our roommates around to accommodate her. sofia was now staying with katherine, and i was staying with areum.

areum was as insufferable as she had always been. she was constantly taking my things, and purposefully messing with me.

but i decided to set things straight with her from the beginning.

"if you think i'm the same helpless girl from before, you're wrong." i told her firmly as i stomped over to where she sat, holding my jacket up which she had childishly stuck pins in to prick me. "if you think this is so funny, then you put it on."

-

so gianna is finally fighting back with areum. lets see how things will turn out for her. i'm going to be posting the chapters i wrote for the next half hour and then i have to shower and get ready for bed. 

tomorrow i'm opening, so i have to get up at 3am to go to work. 

but i'm happy because i'll be getting out around 12pm. and then i have sunday off. then i open again on monday, but i'll have tuesday and wednesday off.

thank you all for reading and commenting, and supporting this story and this series. it means a lot to me.

-clary