+ twenty two

+ twenty two

every night while filming for "we got married", our daughter's real parents would stop by to take her home with them. in the mornings they would drop her off again early for more filming.

but it was never shown to the viewers, as they were supposed to think their child was living in the same apartment with us.

i was relieved that she was behaving around me now, unlike the first day we met. but she still constantly clung onto jungkook, wanting to be held by him every moment of the day.

once she was gone, jungkook sighed, "i'm going to shower, okay?"

cameras were still rolling, so i had to pretend to be a loving wife. "okay, love. want me to join you?" i shot him a cheeky look.

jungkook blushed madly.

-

i know i haven't posted for this story in about four months. 

but i'm back and i'm on a writing spree. today i wrote about five chapters, and i will try to write more since i had the day off today and will have the day off tomorrow. so please stay tuned for that.

thank you all to those of you who read this story. but special thanks to those people who stuck around for the whole series. i know it must suck to wait.

but we're so close to the end so bear with me.

-clary