+ thirty nine

+ thirty nine

"i'm not avoiding you." i reassured him with a scoff.

my words were so convincing, that he probably would have believed them, had he not known and witnessed otherwise.

he shot me a look. "i'm not playing, gianna. i just want to know the truth, okay? the other day...i thought things were going to go back to normal. i thought that we were good again."

i rolled my eyes at him, voicing what i had thought myself about the other day's events. "i have a real phobia of thunder and lightning, kook. you thought that because you provided me with comfort that night, that i would forget the terrible things you said about me? i can forgive, which i have already done, but i will never forget."

his expression dropped into a frown.

-

you thought, kook. you thought.

what would you do, guys?

lets say you and this guy have a thing. its not a relationship per say, but he has said that he likes you and you really like him.

but then you over hear him talking with his friend. and the friend asks him if you two are dating. then, not only does he deny it, but he says that he's only hanging out with you out of pity? because he wants to help you boost your self esteem?

i would be crushed and idk if i would ever forgive someone who did that to me.

-clary