+ thirty three

+ thirty three

her brother arrived from the philippines days later and sofia set up for us to go on a double date with her and jin, just like she did with me and jungkook almost a year earlier.

we went to the same pizza parlour, only this time, isko and i instantly clicked.

we made conversation easily. he asked me about the things that i liked to do as well as my career. then he told me about his interests and how he had auditioned for a reality singing competition. he had mentioned that he didn't want to use his sister to get famous, but instead he wanted to work for it.

he was in the country not just to visit her, but he was also going to be promoting an upcoming concert in korea with his group mates.

there were going to be interviews and fan meets, which he said i was welcome to go to.

-

what will our little kookie think of this?

some handsome new guy coming into your girl's (well, its complicated) life and sweeping her off her feet. they seem to have really hit it off meanwhile you only seemed to fuck up when you were around her.

it must suck.

but anyway, i went to eat with my friends and then to an icecream parlour. so that was fun because the boy i might be getting a crush on went.

i'm kind of a hoe like that. i've gone through three crushes in a year. but i just want a bf tbh. i want someone to love me and treat me nice.

-clary