The plan

Lomadia P.O.V

That shit lord took Hannah out of the room and now it feels cold and lonely. I havent see sunlight in five years and before that I could only see it through a window. After what felt like a couple of hours he came back with Hannah. He shoved her back into the room and locked the door. I got up and walked to Hannah.

"Hannah? What happened." I asked

"He asked where Elissa was. I didnt know so he dropped the knife on my foot and then sliced my cheek." She said sobbing a bit.

Lewis' P.O.V

Elissa got home with some new people. Two of them silently fangirled but it was obvious.

"So lewis i heard something happened to hannah." A girl said. I nodded. "What happened to her?" She asked

"She got kiddnapped by some prick who we think is after Elissa" I whispered

"Its ok lewis. Elissa has a plan." Kaeyi said comforting him.

"I know but what if it doesnt work and Elissa and Hannah get trapped by him." I said.

"Lewis it will be all right." Elissa said trying to reasure me. "Also if you are going to work with the brados then you might as well know everyones names and powers." She said with a sigh.

"Heres Sonia, Lilly, Scarlett, marcus, zack and Jacob" martyn said. I nodded as i looked at everyone.

"And there powers are wild animals, ice, magic, domestic animals, tranceformation and fire and thats everything." Elissa said

"Well lets make a plan now that everyone is here." I said.

Elissa stepped up and said,

"Right so this prick wants me because of something that happened in my past. So we pretty much traid me for Hannah then with your combined powers you will fight him and hopefully get me out without hurting anyone."

Im glad someone has been thinking of a plan because all I was thinking about was Hannah.

I hope he isn't hurting you.