God dam it littlewood

Elissa's P.O.V

I barged passed everyone and ran to Martyns office. When I got there I bashed my fist on his door yelling "delete the video littlewood or I am barging into your office and force you to delete it."

"Ha you barge into my office. The door is locked." He yelled from the otherside of the door. For once I am glad I brought hair slides. I managed to get it in and wiggled it untill it slid into place then twisted it untill I heard a small click. I barged into his office when I saw him closeing an internet tab but I saw an email account.

"Martyn why would you do this to me again. I though you would have a bit of fun recording me once as I was the new person at the office but not twice. It was bad enough that Hannah was in the same room as me. Let alone half of the yogscast was standing out side of my door recording me." I yelled "and now you have sent it to Kaeyi or Toby for safe keeping so that once I forced you to delete it you would have a back up to upload to youtube." I carried on with tears filling my eyes.

Martyn's P.O.V

Wow she is smart and angry. She carried on yelling at me untill tears filled her eyes. I now feel really bad for her. "Elissa I promise to delete that video and not record you anymore." I said having my arm open for a hug.

"Do you mean it." She said.

"Yes I do mean it. When have I ever broken a littlewood promise." I asked

"Never." She said with a smile and taking me by surprise with a hug.

"Ok. Now go back to your office finnish drawing what ever you were drawing and I won't record you if you start singing even if you do have the voice of an angel." I said.

"Ok and that goes for all of you. Dont ever record me sing from now on." She said.