Packing elissa stuff

Elissa's P.O.V

Martyn seams really depressed. It tears my heart out again. It looks like I'm the only one who has full control over there powers. I'm scared that he will come back and try and kill my family. I didn't bring anything but I was going back to the house.

------ three hours later because nothing happens ------

I start to make my way back to the house to pack a bag. I get in my room pack a bag with clothes, esencials and some pictures. I decided to leave a note for lewis and hannah. It said,

"To mum and dad,

Thank you for looking after me

I need to go with a gang for reasons

I cant say.

Dont come looking for me. Martyn has

Come with us and that is why he wont

Be at the office for sometime.

I am hopping to return with in a year, once

Everyone has control over them selves.

Again thank you for looking after me and

goodbye.

Please dont forget about me

Love the crazed fan who became your daughter

- Elissa."

I went downstairs and put the note on the kitchen table. I slung by bag over my sholder and went out the window. While running back to the camp I started to cry they don't know that I'm gone but when they do they will be devastated. I know how much they have wanted a kid of there own and I'm as close as they are going to get. Should I turn back or carry on? No! I should carry on my friends need me and I need them. I was on the edge of bristol. I climbed down the side on the house and walked to the forest. Before I left Bristol I made it rain but because it was too cold it turned to snow. I smiled and walked to the forest.

I made it back to camp and saw that everyone had set up there places to sleep but me. Looks like I'll be spending the next thirty minuets looking for a place.

Lewis' P.O.V

Me and hannah got home from work at five because nether of us had a livestream to do but when we got home hannah found a note on the counter.

"Lewis come in here." Hannah said with a bit of a worried tone in her voice

"Yes what is it?" I asked. Her face went pail and she looked like she was going to cry

"Elissa. Shes ran off and she doesn't want us to find her. She is with Martyn and some other people and she is hopping to return in a year once everyone can control themselves." She said "here read what she left." She placed a note in my hand. I read it and nearly started crying. I stared at the note untill I heard Hannah yell "she took mr owl" I went into our room and hugged Hannah. I could tell that she was holding back the tears.

"Its ok like she said she'll be back in a year." I said trying to comfort her

"I know but why our only child. She made us into a family and now without her it feels like theres an empty hole in my heart." She said. I looked out of the window and saw that it was snowing.