Hospital

Elissa's P.O.V

Thats night I just cried into my pillow. Everyone was asleep but I really needed to talk to someone so I talked to Mokoto, Kosuke and Chaki. I know I now seam crazy but I really needed to talk to someone who isn't in the Yogscast.

"Why would he return now? I have finaly settled into a family, it's nearly christmas and I didn't want anything to happen to them." I kept on thinking this over and over in my mind. I tried to sleep but failed. I stared at the roof untill the sun came up. I went downstairs when the phone rang so I picked it up.

"Hello. Who is this?" I said

"Its me Parv." He said

"Hows Martyn and Sparkles*?" I asked without thinking.

"Sparkles* is doing ok but Martyn has to stay in hospital for a bit." He explained

"What hospital is it?" I asked

"Errm the one in the center. I can't remember what its called." He said

"Ok I'll be there in a few minuets." I said before hanging up. I got changed into my normal clothes, grabbed my gloves, put a note for mum and dad saying

"I'm off to the hospital I'll be back soon so dont worry about me

Love Elissa"

And went went out the window.

Bristol might be a big city but I could see the hospital from a mile away. I got to the floor and went in.

I went into the waiting room where I saw Parv but he was crying.

"Parv whats wrong?" I asked trying to comfort him.

"Nothing its just I've been here for a few hours and Kaeyi still hasnt come out of the room." He said

"Which room is it?" I asked

"Room 251." He said.

Me and Martyn haven't been the best of friends but I really wanted to see him. I walked into the room and saw six other beds but only some of them were filled. I walked in where I heard someone say "stinky please recover." I could put a name to that voice anyday. Kaeyi. I calmly walked to the bed which had Martyn on and saw Kaeyi cry over Martyn who was laying still on the bed.

"Kaeyi. I am so sorry about what happened." I said as soon as I saw her.

"Its ok. I'm glad no one was killed." She said

"What's wrong with Martyn and Sparkles*?" I asked

"Martyn has broken his ribs and bashed his head on the door but he should be out in a few days." She said

"And Sparkles*?" I asked

"I don't know you will have to talk to Parv." She said. We staied in silence untill Martyn opened his eyes. For once I'm happy to see them blue eyes of his.

"Stinky your awake!" Kaeyi squealed.

"Of couse I'm awake Kaeyi." He said. I didn't say anything but I went and hugged him.

I hugged him for a few minuets when I found the words to say "I am sorry about what went on Martyn." Before I bursted into tears.