Adopted by who

Hi I'm Elissa. Im 15 years old. I have blond hair, blue eyes and fairly pale skin. I am an orphan untill one day.

Elissa P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Miss Spark yelling at me "GET OUT OF BED YOU LAZY KID!" It was only 6 am but I had to make breakfast for all of the other kids. Luckily it's adoption day, unluckily I'm gonna be here untill I'm 18. Your aloud to leave at 18 because your technically an adult. I don't normally get picked for adoption because I'm that weird kid who doesnt talk to anyone, likes playing games and watching youtube mainly yogscast. I thew on my yogscast t-shirt and jeans and went down to the kitchen. Luckily non of the other children were awake so I was able to make breakfast in peace. It was bacon and eggs.

After a bit of time I heard someone walk in but I think they were trying to be sneaky. I turned round to see a bunch of kids aged between 3 and 12 at the table. I laied out the table for 14 people not including myself. I went round placing eggs and bacon on everyones plates untill I got to the 12 year olds. They hated me and I knew they were gonna try and humiliate me today like they do everyday. There names are Lizzie, the leader, and her friends Tori and Annabell, the reason they bully me is because I'm the oldest in here but also the weakest. I went over plated there eggs and bacon in a sloppy way and went upstairs to my room. I live at the top of the orphanage in an attic so I'm all alone which is great.

I got to my room and layed on my bed. I got out my IPad and headphones. You may be wondering how I got them well a friend gave them to me. Miss Spark is really tight when it comes to letting me have electronics so I keep it a secret from her unless Lizzy and the girls go into my room which is unlikely.