eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

I hadn't moved from Gar's bed in two days. Two days I haven't eaten, or drunken anything, two days since I've had any communication with anybody, and two days since ive used my legs.

I think I might be depressed.

His room was dark, and still in place since I hadn't touched anything, but his bed was nothing but a jumble of sheets and covers. I had rolled around on it so much moping and crying, the pillows were off the bed and the fitted sheet was now fitted around my body. The Titans had gotten the idea to leave me alone, and I completely forgot to revisit Raven. At this point, I didn't even care.

As soon as I rolled over away from the door, I heard it open. A set of feet made their way to the bed, stopping infront of it.

"Okay. Enough is enough. Get up." Tyler sighed, slapping at my foot. I groaned, curling into a ball,"Come on, you've been in this room for two days."

"Leave me here to die." I sighed, burying deeper into the covers. There was a moment of silence. Just as I thought he had left me alone, My foot was slowly being pulled off of the bed, along with the rest of my body. I clawed at the sheets,"I don't wanna leave!"

"Yes." Tyler grunted,"You are." He yanked me off the bed entirely and threw me over his shoulders, despite my kicking and whining,"And youre going to take a bath. You smell like shit."

"Gee, thanks for the moral support." I deadpan,"I don't wanna leave!"

"Too bad! You've been cooped up in that room long enough. Youre going to shower, get dressed in the clothes that I pulled out and get ready to leave." He let me down at the bathroom door and I glared at him.

"You made me an outfit?"

"Well, I had help from Yuk- stop asking questions!" He shoved me in the bathroom and closed the door,"Bathe. And you better smell like flowers or.. some other girly scent when you leave."

"Fine, mother." I hissed, getting undressed. The shower itself wouldn't be the hard part. The hard part would be to actually get dressed and face the outside world. Not only had temperatures dropped tremendously, I didn't feel like slapping on a fake smile to hide my crippling depression for Tyler's sake. I just wanted to ball up in Gar's covers and sleep all day. Was that too hard to ask?

I turned on the hot water and let it run down my face. I couldn't even bring myself to look at my reflection before I jumped in. I probably would've looked hideous anyway. I was about to start washing when three raps of knuckles hit the door,"Occupied." I ran the soap up my arm and across my chest. The door slid open anyway, and I peeked my head out of the shower,"I said occupie-"

There stood Yuki at the door, grinning like no tommorrow,"Is it true?"

"Is what true?" I stuck my head back in the shower, continuing to wash.

"Are you really going on a date with Tyler?" My eyes widened. Date? I never agreed to any date!"Oh, (Y/n), Im so happy for you!"

"Wait no, Yuki.. Im not going on any date." I chuckled. She shook her head, still smiling from ear to ear.

"That's not what Tyler said! He said he's taking you out because you look so sad!"

"But I don't want him to take me out." I mumbled, washing my legs,"I thought all of us were going somewhere or something."

"Oh no. We're staying here to play Uno. It's too cold out. You should really give him a chance, (Y/n). He's been dying to take you out since he met you in college. And we all dropped out so we literally have nothing to do." She had a point. How were we even getting by anyway? I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I guess."

"Woohoo!" She cheered, and I could see her shadow dancing around in the bathroom.

"Can you leave now? I'm supposed to be bathing." she thanked me three more times before rushing out in excitement, forgetting to shut the door. I groaned for maybe the fifth time today, turning the water off and grabbing my towel. I dried off quickly, only able to slip on my panties and bra before heading to the door to shut it. As soon as I was about to close it, Tyler happened to saunter past.

He gasped when he saw me, looking me up and down and his cheeks turned a dark scarlet shade. My knees buckled as I grabbed the closest thing to me, which happened to be my towel. I held it infront of me, slammed the door shut and leaned against it afterwards.

Great. Not only am I going on a date with Tyler, I have to live with knowing he saw me basically naked.

Fucking hell, I never get a break.

+++

There goes another. Two days late as usual. Hope you liked though lol

Do you like cheese?