six

CHAPTER SIX

I didn't bother to get any more sleep. As a result, I looked like a zombie in the morning. I trudged into the kitchen that held all of last night's memories in them, and made myself a bowl of cereal. The usual three were already crowded around the table; Tyler, Yuki and Starfire. I didn't bother to greet them.

"The good morning, (Y/n)." Starfire said, shoving a spoonful of weird looking fruit in her mouth. I gave her a passive glance, before returning to my food. Noticing that I'm not in the mood, she silenced herself. Just in time, the kitchen door slid open and I immediately knew who it was without turning around.

"Morning, Robin." Cy greeted nonchalantly.

"Ah, why are you screaming?" He hissed, clutching his head in pain. He tromped to the fridge and dug around before pulling out a container of strawberries. He shuffled all the way to the door before acknowledging my presence,"I forgot I have to drive you around."

I snorted, insulted,"Well excuse me for existing." Cy and Starfire stared back at me shocked and confused. I scrunched my nose, and they averted their eyes to their bowls."Don't bother, I can get Yuki to drive me."

"Whatever you say." He waved me off, heading into the living room. I sighed and finished off my cereal and setting the bowl in the sink and plodding my way to one of the guest rooms. Thankfully, Yuki was already awake and scribbling away on a notepad. I didn't bother knocking.

"Hey Yuk, do you think you could drive me to my house? I wanna see my family again." She gave a curt nod, continuing to write erratically. I pondered around the room, gawking at the drawings she had strung up on a wall and the colorings spread out on a nearby dresser. They were all beautiful,"These are all yours?" She nodded again,"Cool."

"I know what happened last night."

My stomach flip flopped.

"What do you mean?"

"In the kitchen. You know what I'm talking about." Of course I knew. I also knew that Yuki had taken a liking to Robin for quite some time now.

"Please dont be mad at me, Yuki. Im so sorry." I pleaded. She glanced up at me with a stern look.

"What are you talking about? Im not mad at you. Im mad at him. He's a total jerk." She went back to drawing and I sat there confused.

"Wait, no, dont be mad at him either. It's not his fault." I said. She stood up and out her notebook aside, grabbing her coat.

"Then who's fault is it? Because I'm sure Casper wouldn't make a teenage boy grope a girl." I followed her down the hallway and waited for her to ask Cyborg for the T-car, which he reluctantly gave her, and then followed her down outside where the car sat, waiting for us to drive it.

I had found out a while back that the Tower actually wasn't built on an island. It was built on a small cliff, near the city's neighbor, Steel City. She hopped in the driver's and I climbed into the passenger's as she started the engine,"Are we not going to talk about this?"

"There's nothing to talk about, (Y/n)." She sighed, clearly annoyed.

"Yes, there is. You like him, Yuki. And seeing him do that upset you. It upset me too, so I'm in the same boat." I groaned in irritation.

"Will you just drop it? Please? I don't want to talk about this. I just want to get to your house and get back. " She gripped the steering wheel, and I sighed.

"Okay."

-

We pulled up at my house and I immediately felt at ease. I quickly clambered out of the car and rushed up to the front door. I knocked three times and waited. Just as I was about to knock again, the door swung open.

"I told you, we dont want any-" Bridge froze when she saw me, and her eyes lit up,"(Y/n)!" She screamed, throwing her arms around me.

I laughed,"Nice to see you too, baby sister."

"Oh, you have no idea how glad I am to see you! We were so worried about you, but we couldn't come and get you because mom-"

"What happened to mom?" I asked in a panic.

"Go see for yourself." She opened the door wider, and I stepped passed her into the house. Sitting on the couch in the living room was mom, and I tiptoed my way to her.

"Hi mommy." I grinned. She turned around and gave me a faint smile. She then stood up, giving me a full view of her large stomach.

"Hi (Y/n). Surprise."

+++

Oof a chapter right before my birthday ends. Hope you enjoyed!

Boy or girl?

Names?