"I wanted to help you, I swear I did, but. ." she lets out another sigh, shaking her head.

"I guess I was just.." she bites her lip, shaking her head, again.

"I don't really have an excuse. I'm sorry, Layla. I guess I was just slightly afraid of what might've happened to you afterwards."

"Um, no, Heidi, it's nothing like that, we were just--"

"Oh, c'mon Layla." She throws her hands up in exasperation.

"I know everything. I can see it in your eyes too, they're just so..." she looks into my eyes, deeply making me shuffle uncomfortably.

"So, empty." She places her hand on my thigh. "So hollow and--"

Okay, I'm done.

"Stop this. I told you it was nothing like that." I snap glaring at her.

She sighs again. "You're in denial." She shakes her head.

"Layla. I know how he treats you behind closed doors, I know his niceness in front of us is just an act, because he knows if he treats you horribly in front of us, it might make us feel bad and--"

The disgust and anger was rising through me at every word that spills from her mouth and I clench my hands, before cutting her off.

"Heidi, I'm just gonna say it. Shut your fucking mouth before I--"

Her loud over exaggerated sigh, cuts me off. "I will make you a deal, Layls." she completely ignores my words, patting my thigh.

I grit my teeth. "No, just tell me the favour you want, Heidi. I'm getting sick of--"

"I will take the wrath." she cuts me off, bluntly.

I blink up at her, trying to understand her words. "What?"

She runs her tongue along her bottom lip. "You know what..." she states, pursing her lips.

"Um. No. I really don't." I roll my eyes, sneering at her as I continue to pop the chocolates in my mouth.

"Like..how do I say this.." she crosses her arms, her eyes closing.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is... That I want to help you. I can't accept him raping you like that. You're my little sister.." she begins to play with the strands on her face.

"But by that. You need to help me to help you. You can steer him towards me and I can talk to him.." she says and I try not to gag.

Her desperation is too obvious.

"I won't consider it rape when he wants to do it with me, I'll accept it because I can handle it, I'll be ready for him anytime. I know how he's like, I've known him for years..." her eyes open then meeting my disgusted face.

"You're fucking disgusting, Heidi." I sneer at her, crawling off her bed and making my way to the door.

"Layla, wait!" She calls after me and I turn to her with a glare.

"I just want you to be safe. He's going to destroy you Layla--"

"HE DIDN'T RAPE ME HEIDI!" I practically scream, and she jumps slightly, remaining quiet, as we both stare at each other.