Chapter Twelve

Começar do início

I smiled shyly. "I still can't believe that I'm alive."

Ingrid slightly smiled. "Y-you're feeling better, aren't you? I-I'm just asking because of the medication we're giving you."

I nodded. "I'm still a bit tired but I think that's normal!" Ingrid smiled and stood up to turn off the intravenous medications.

Quietly she turned everything off and removed anything without saying anything. I watched her in silence. "If you want, you can get up and walk around a bit, but not too much, o-okay?" She muttered.

Friendly smiling I nodded, throwing my legs out of the bed. "I owe you my life. Thanks!" I stood up and a bit wobbly I walked towards her and hugged here.

She froze immediately. "N-no pro-problem?" She stammered and stepped back a bit.

I turned my head away. "S-sorry I didn't mean to bother you." I whispered sitting down on the bed again.

"I-it's okay." She muttered stammering and grabbed the little bag filled with medical stuff.

"I-I'll come back in the evening again and check you again.. I think you-you have to stay here for three days. Until we're sure that you're doing good with the mechas... see you!"

She turned around quickly and almost ran out of the door.

"See you..." I whispered slightly confused before taking a deep breath and letting me fall onto the bed again.

I took a look at the small digital clock on the small table beside me.

10:38 was blinking red on the black screen.

Sighing I rolled onto the middle of the bed again and closed my eyes.

I yawned and pulled the blanket over my head, trying to sleep a bit until I get hungry.

Someone knocked on the door. "Noch fünf minuten." (Only five more minutes...) I groaned turning around and pulling the blanket over my head again.

"Even if I don't have an idea what you just said Christine, I just wanna mention that it's 6 o'clock! And I bet you're hungry and want to get outside of that small room!" Kyrre yelled, laughing.

I opened my eyes suddenly. //Gosh why did I forget to turn off the light...// I mentally slapped myself.

"Come in idiot." I groaned and stretched my muscles yawing. The door opened and a wide grinning Kyrre got into the room.

"Good... Morning?" He laughed throwing my blanket away. I just groaned and glared at him. "Shut up..." I rolled my eyes and got myself out of the warm and comfortable bed.

Kyrre gave me a small backpack. "Someone thought that you want to change your clothes..." He blushed a bit. "I'll wait for you outside!"

I stifled a laugh and grabbed the backpack. "I'll just remind you, I'm not slow! Normally..." I added laughing. Kyrre shook his head laughing and turned around to leave the room.

I shouldered the backpack and opened the second door in the small room I was in.

The next room was dark and I searched for the light switch. The light turned on and I was able to look into the room.

On my right side, right next to the door, was the washbasin, next to that, in the corner of the small room was a small shower. As I went in and closed the door, I was able to see the toilet in the left corner.

I opened the backpack and pulled out a gray Originals hoodie and a black jeans. Smiling I took of my old clothes and put on the new ones.

Quickly I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. After that I quickly washed my face and suddenly noticed something.