Chapter One

I took a nervous glance out the dusty window on my left side. The beautiful landscape rushed by with incredible speed, while ICE train was racing at 200 kilometers per hour towards Stuttgart Main Station. "Why are you so nervous?" My friend younger Katharina, who was sitting right next to me, laughed.

"You have already met Tobi!" She added, chuckling. I ran my fingers through my brown hair and turned my eyes away from the window. "Yeah I know... but you also know, that my mum... I wonder if Cleo is already here!" I said, changing the subject completely.

An announcement interrupted our conversation. "In a few minutes we are going to reach Stuttgart Central Station, exit to the left. Connections to Nürnberg Central Station and Metro Stuttgart."

I stuffed my old Nikon camera back into its bag and pulled the zippers from my backpack to close it, putting the sling of it's bag over my shoulder. Kathi next to me also started to pack her things back into her backpack again. I turned on mobile data on my smartphone and quickly sent a message to our Whatsapp group that we should be there in a couple of minutes.

I surprisingly got a quick response from Cleo, the one who was to pick us up from the track. -Just look for a little red-haired girl who looks like a serial killer xD- I grinned because of this description, stuck my phone away and looked out the window. The train slowed as he entered the station and I got up, grabbing my backpack.

Kathi followed my example and stepped into the small corridor. The train stopped finally and the other passengers were also getting ready to get out. I pushed my friend into the corridor so we could finally get off the train. Kathi stumbled out of the wagon, laughing and waiting outside beside the track.

"Phew. And we can do that again in five hours to get back to Cologne!" I laughed and looked around for Cleo, wrapping my arm around Kathi's shoulder.

"Oh, it was perfect, don't complain!" Kathi laughed and shoved me a bit forward.

"Cleo is back there!" I yelled and pulled Kathi along with me, simply ignoring what she just said. Cleo came running up to me and hugged me tightly. "Hi!" I grinned and caught her momentum, stumbling back a bit. She let go of me and hugged Kathi as well, grinning widely.

"Aldi is going to arrive on platform eight in a few minutes, follow me!" She informed us grinning, pulling me in said direction, grouping up with the others who arrived already at the main entrance we came across on our way.

"After he arrived, we have to freeze in this cold until Tobi and Simi are finally deciding to arrive..." I laughed sarcastically and followed the red haired girl to the other platform to pick up Aldi.

Around two hours later, the familiar young man with the bright orange cap finally came around the corner, heading towards our group, sitting in front of a wall next to the entrance. "There they are!" I sighed in relief and heaved me up from the wall, opening the camera bag.

Widely smiling, Tobi grabbed his camera and started with his vlog. I also started my camera and recorded his arrival widely grinning. "Hey ya all!" He laughed and hugged Kathi and me, as well as the others who had joined us at the same time, his girlfriend Simi following his example, almost breaking my ribs while hugging.

After we had all greeted each other, hugging and laughing, we made our way across the giant main train station outside, picking up some others who failed to meet us at the tracks in a building next to the tracks. It took us some time to finally leave the station to head for a known shopping centre to grab some food. Half way down, it started to snow surprisingly.

"What's the point of snowing right now? We are in late February!" Jani complained laughing and pulled on her hood with rainbow-colored fur over her head. Tobi laughed loudly and patted her shoulder, widely grinning. I chuckled and kept on walking besides Aldi, also covering my face with the hood against the snow.