|| Chapter 19 ||

[Edited]

----------------------------------------------------

Before you knew it, it was already Monday morning. Rouen had set up four tents the evening before and Liliana had helped him do that while Kai and Fotula had cooked up delicious soup for dinner. All of you went to sleep right after that. The knights - excluding yourself this time - took turns at guarding. Liliana and Fotula had shared one tent while you and Camilla were put in the other one along with Loraine.

The ruckus the blonde caused outside was the reason you woke up in the first place. "Ew let me go, you peasant!" She squirmed, trying to free herself from Kai's hand that he was using to grip her wrist with rather harshly. The dark skinned knight glared down at her, clicking his tongue. "Shut up, you're annoying."

"Kai, what's going on?" Rouen was the next one to exit the place he had slept in and soon enough, everyone stood outside, staring at the scene. The golden eyed man looked at his partner before releasing the female. "She was trying to sneak away." Everyone was a tad surprised to hear that. "Sneak away? Why?"

"Ugh! Just leave me alone! Stupid peasants..." Loraine exclaimed throwing herself into Myron's arms. The boy gained all sorts of looks from the others, especially from the two knights that knew nothing about his relationship with the rich girl. Rouen, Kai and Aaron then went to prepare the Mudsdale while Fotula and Liliana dismantled the tents. Doni had made his way to you, Camilla accompanying him. "You feeling better, Y/N? I was worried sick!~ What should I have done if something had happened to you?!~"

Now this was the dramatic blond knight you were used to. There was a considerable gap between this attitude and his serious one, it made you wonder which you actually preferred. „Oh and what did you and Aaron do before you joined us for dinner yesterday? You looked as if you had just put behind a super erotic make out session or something!~" Camilla snorted at the knights statement.

Before you could reply or deny anything, the others had returned with the equine creatures. Your Mudsdale was among them, and it gave you a sad look as if it felt sorry for all the trouble it had caused yesterday. The Pokémon walked over to you and nudged you with its muzzle. This was the first time it was being affectionate towards you; something you would call development.

"Are you sure you don't want to change partners?" Aaron asked after having mounted his Mudsdale. Myron who was supposed to be sitting behind him was busy holding Loraine. The blonde was forcing kisses onto him, and she would have probably done that all day long if it weren't for Kai and Aaron's Lucario interrupting them bluntly.

"It's fine like this. I feel much better thanks to your treatment." You replied, smirking near the end of your statement. The change of your expression actually made Aaron feel a bit embarrassed which caused you to chuckle. Myron who had successfully escaped his girlfriend's grip made his way to the knight in charge of his safety and their Mudsdale. He couldn't help but watch the two of you having a good time and felt... weird. Again.

He decided to ignore the odd feeling in his chest and mounted the equine creature, seating himself properly behind Aaron. The white haired boy then awkwardly wrapped his arms around the young man's waist, causing the other to tense up a bit while furrowing his brow slightly. You as well had made your way to your Mudsdale and had gotten on top of it and in front of Liliana who apologised a hundred times for the injuries you got by protecting her. They weren't as bad as they were yesterday, but you still wore most bandages.

"Okay everyone, we're leaving!" Doni called out after he had made sure that everyone was ready to depart. Similar to yesterday, the blond on his Mudsdale led the way and the others followed, Rouen once again going last. The leader chose the routes carefully in order to prevent entering other wild Pokémon's territories and getting assaulted again.