"Don't cry baby" Vincent cooed and mom gave her the phone. She quite down a little but then she started crying again.

"I guess she's a little cranky or she misses you guys" Mom said and Vincent nodded. Vincent looked up at Ava standing beside him while looking down at their daughter crying. Vincent pulled her down on his lap and she squealed placing her hand on her chest. Ava laughed then leaned back a little.

"I wish I could hug her right now" Ava pouted then Vincent smiled.

"I'll call you guys later okay" Mom said and they both nodded.

"Bye baby you'll see mommy and daddy soon"  she cooed and Paris stopped crying.

"Baaa" she said and mom ended the call.

"Did you see her little face.... Aww" Ava cooed and Vincent nodded then smiled.

"That's our little Paris" Vincent said then took a sip of his coffee.

"So when will you be having another one?" Vincent asked and Ava looked at him confused then took a bite of her pancake. "I want a baby boy" he told her then placed his hand on her stomach. She knitted her eyebrows together then slapped his hand away.

"What!? No we just got back together, how are you thinking about babies now?" Ava asked and Vincent chuckled.

"But you said that you didn't remember if you took your pills" he said "so what if you are pregnant" he whispered in my ear.

"I don't think so" she smiled and  Vincent took a sip of his coffee. Moving everything aside he placed her on top of the island.

"Hmmm we'll see" he said and she nodded. "When I first laid eyes on you I thought to myself how can there be such a beautiful person on earth. Slowly lifting her shirt he began placing small kisses on her stomach going all the way up. "But then I didn't see you again after that night, I couldn't stop thinking about you, those sweet lips, body, your eyes and your beautiful smile" he whispered against her skin. She blushed then looked away. "You had my baby and I still want you to have more" Vincent grinned. Ava rolled her eyes then pushed him back.

"Why you have to ruin the moment" she giggled then got off the island. "Are you finish eating?" Ava asked and he nodded then handed her the plate, he took a few more sips of his coffee before handing the cup to her. With his eyes half hodded he watched her as she walked over to the sink.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked him as she washed the dishes.

"Maybe play a game or watch a movie" he shrugged and she turned towards him then bit her lip.

"Um... A movie" she said and he nodded then stood up then walked over to her. "It's so dark outside" Ava whispered to herself. Vincent wrapped his arms around her waist and she turned her head to look at him. He pecked her and she smiled then continued washing the dishes. Other from everything happening around them with the weather, it quiet inside.

"I love it when it rains, it gives me a different mood" he whispered in her ear and she shivered. "It's quiet and it's just the both of us, all I can think about is being inside you" he said while moving his hips against hers. Her breathing increased and she could feel the butterflies in her stomach. After what he just said she couldn't concentrate on washing the dishes.

"Hmmm" she moaned, he buried his head into her neck, kissing and sucking on her sensitive flesh. "Vince- I c- can't wash the dishes when you are doing this to me" she stuttered. She could feel his member poking her, she could feel herself getting wetter. Vincent groaned, slamming his hips against hers he slapped her ass really hard. She whimpered and he smirked then step back.

"I'll be upstairs searching for a movie" he said and she nodded. He left the kitchen and she sighed. As soon as Ava finished washing the dishes she went upstairs to her room. She opened the door slowly then closed it.  Vincent was laying on his side with his back turned towards her, wrapped up in sheets. She wondered why the tv wasn't on and why Vincent was just lying there. She walked over to him then sat on the bed.

"Vincent why isn't the tv on" Ava asked and he turned his head.

"There is no light" he said and she sighed.

"The electricity is gone" she whispered to herself.

"Come lay with me" he turned on his side with his arms outstretched. Ava laid down and he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body closer to his.

"I'm bored" Ava said while looking around, she blushed when she realised that his member was poking her.

"Vincent didn't you get rid of it?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Why didn't you do it?" he asked while pulling her shorts down. He placed it to the side then moved his hips against hers. "Now you won't be bored" he whispered in her ear then licked the shell.

He made her lay on her stomach then spread her legs apart. He placed his tip towards her entrance and he groaned when he felt how wet she was. "How about a replay of what happened last night" he smirked and she nodded.

••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🍆