XVII 🔞

"Call me low down and dirty; I'm not the only one."

        SITTING ON THE fuzzy sofa, Blaze uses her phone to control the tv, since she'd lost the remote that went with it. Lulu was in the kitchen cutting fruit, causing noise to echo in the livingroom.

        Blaze had gotten tired of hearing the noise of the knife against the cutting board, "Lulu, stop, please!"

      "What?~" Lulu whined as she slices one more strawberry, then sliding the rest into a crystal clear bowl. She then sprinkles sugar onto the fruit, grabbing the whip cream.

       Though, Nahmir told Blaze to stay away from Lulu, she didn't oblige his rules. He wasn't her father nor mother; he was a co-worker, that's all. He tries to push his boundaries towards Blaze, but she wouldn't let it happen.

       Plus Lulu was attached to her. Lulu hadn't spoke to Nahmir every since the mall incident. She wasn't sure if she would claim herself as to be the infamous YBN Nahmir's girlfriend anymore. They were falling apart. Since Blaze started working with him, she began to think that Blaze is being taken away from her. She's afraid Nahmir might snatch her.

     What she doesn't know is Blazianna and Nicholas(as Blaze would say, Nick) has history.

     Picking the bowl from the counter, she walks into the livingroom, seeing a focused Blaze who was on the couch, watching the tv show, 'Power.'

      She sits the bowl on the black coffee table in front of them and gently lays her head in Blaze's lap, wrapping her arms around her waist. Blaze noticed her actions, wrapping her fingers into Lulu's hair, combing through the brown silk natural colored hair.

       "Blaze?" Lulu mumbles into her stomach.

"Yes?" she answers.

       "What do you and Nahmir talk about?"

"Music, that's all," Blaze partially lies. She thought Lulu didn't need to know what's really going on; it'll only tear her down.

      Lulu believed her, grabbing a strawberry with a plastic fork, engulfing the nature's candy into her mouth.

     "Give me one," Blaze says as she gnaws her lip.

  Lulu obliges, stabbing another berry with the fork, bringing it to Blazes' mouth. Lulu watches as she chews the fruit before swallowing it. She turns attention from the tv, looking at Lulu.

      "What,~" Blaze smiles. Lulu shakes her head before leaning herself up with her hands on Blaze's thighs, pecking her lips. The second time their lips touched, they never parted away from eachother.

      Blaze pulls away, "No Lulu," she says, knowing exactly what she wanted. She was too busy looking at her favorite tv show.

      "Why?~" she whined as she sneaks her hand into the Levi jeans Blaze wore.

     "Because I said so, stop,~" Blaze whined, grabs her hands from going any further.

    "Let me–where you going?" Lulu asks as Blaze stood from the couch.

       "Upstairs."

   That made Lulu's cue to follow her. As they gotten into the room, she watches as Blaze strips her jeans, getting into bed.

     "You're really going to sleep on me?" asked Lulu as she places her hands on her hips.

      "Mhm, I am," Blaze says, covering her whole body with the sheets. Lulu frowned, but then smirked. She'll wait until Blaze is fully sleeping. She wouldn't know because she's a deep sleeper.

     For now, she went downstairs to finish her bowl of strawberries and chill for awhile.

      Lulu turns off the tv, not before her phone rings. She looks at the caller ID and seen it was Nahmir. Rolling her eyes, she declined his call. What would he possibly want?

       She struts upstairs into Blaze's room, only to still be laying in bed, in a deep sleep. Lulu climbs under the sheets towards Blaze's legs, parting them. She didn't know what is was about Blaze that had her attached. She only knew she loved giving her pleasure.

       Sliding her panties to the side before actually taking them off, Lulu seen Blaze's waxed nature once again. Grabbing the now room temperature whip cream, she sprays the whip onto the opening and the bundle of nerves. She tucks her hair behind her ears before going in.

         Since the covers were white, light peeked through, dimming the space under the covers. It taken Blaze to feel three licks from Lulu to fully wake up.

      She knew it was Lulu. She sighed in pleasure, squeezing her eyes, "I thought I told you no..."

        Lulu only finished licking the whip cream off her opening before attending to the clit.

     Blaze gasps, wincing as she done so, "Lu!"

   She tried to back away, but Lulu only held her down by wrapping her arms around her thighs.

          Lulu hums as she attacks the pearl, causing Blaze to throw a fit of moans, pushing her head.

     "S-stop,~" Blaze whines as Lulu assaults her sensitivity. Lulu only licks faster, like a dog with its water bowl on a hot summer day.

     "Uh!" Blaze shrieks, trying to back away. She was close to coming. She didn't warn her, she just let it go.

     She breathes heavily, flinching as Lulu continues to lick. Lulu came from under the covers with a sheepish smile, "Let's try something different."

     "L-like what?" Blaze asks still coming down from her climax as Lulu began stripping before helping Blaze strip.

      They heard the bedroom door open, revealing Nahmir. His jaw hung ajar before smirking.

"Nahmir/Nick?!" Blaze and Lulu yelled. They covered themselves with the sheets.

"Why y'all hidin'? It ain't like I haven't seen you before," he smirked, leaning on the doorframe.

"Why're you here/how did you find my address?!" they both yelled.

"Don't worry about all that. Just continue because I'm joinin'!" Nahmir begans to walk over, taking his shirt off.

Lulu shrugs, "Ok."

Blaze jaw was ajar, "No, what the fuck?!" she never had a threesome and she didn't want one.

"Come on Blaze, it'll be fine!" Lulu says.

Yeah... It was fine alright.

AKEKEKEKE. 😂
HAD TO SPWOICE
(SPICE) IT UP A BIT.
VOTE,
COMMENT,
& SHARE,
PLEASE!

CHECK OUT LUCID SATIVA, INHUMAN, & GANGLAND—ALL YBN NAHMIR STORIES! 🤪